Sixteen: Feelings

The outfit on the side is what Camila is wearing during this chapter. Thx, vote and comment.

I take in a deep breath, knocking on the door. I heard footsteps walk closer to the door. I sigh, nervously. I run a stressed hand through my hair, when the door opened.

Harry looks at me, in surprise. I'm surprised myself, I'm definitely regretting on coming here. He smiles, curiously at me. "Camila?" He says, before opening his door wider.

I walk in, my nerves starting to get the best of me. He shuts the door, turning to me. "What are you doing here?" He asks. I blush lightly,

"I wanted to see you?" I reply, but it sounded more like a question. He nods, "Okay; well I guess I'm glad you came then." He smiles, giving me a hug.

I sit down on the couch, regretting my choice even more by each passing second.

"No offense, Camila. But I know you didn't come here just to see me. What's wrong?" He asks, concerned. Sitting beside me.

I sigh, looking into his beautiful emerald eyes. I get lost into them, trying not to stay speechless.

"Okay, I wanted to ask and tell you something." I admit, he nods.

"What is it?" His hand gets put on my thigh, comfortably. I smile reassuringly, towards him.

"I wanted to ask you..If you still feel the same way for me like you did two years ago. Because I-I still love you, Harry." I stutter, he looks at me shock evident in his eyes.

"I love you Camila. I never stopped, I promise you." He admits, smiling at me.

"I missed you so much, and when Lauren told me you left England. I was heart broken, and I knew I made a mistake on letting you go. But I thought I was protecting you. I'm sorry, I really am." He says, sighing. Putting a hand through his hair.

"I found your letter, two years late. I knew I needed to find you. But the point is that I've loved you, and never stopped." He reveals, I smile lightly.

I feel my cheeks hot but I ignored it. As I seen his face lean closer to mine. My body felt like it was on fire, when I felt his lips on mine.

You would think that after kissing, a few times I would get used to it.

But I never can get used to it. Each kiss feeling like it was the first time I've ever kissed him.

His tongue entered my mouth again. His hands on my waist, where they belong. My arms around his neck.

His hands when on the bare skin on my uncovered stomach, as he caressed the skin.

I smiled against his lips, as he pushed me towards the bed. I fell down on top of it, as our lips were still attached.

My hands found a way to the back of his neck, pulling at the ends of his hair, he moaned slightly.

I smile against his lips, his hands starting to roam under my shirt. I giggle, as he slightly tickled the revealed skin. I felt him grin during the kiss,

"You're perfect." He whispers, against my lips. I blush, continuing to kiss his lips desperately. I push our lips back together, he bit my lip softly.

My hands were on his shirt, I slightly pulled at it. He slid his shirt off easily.

As he crashed his lips back onto mine, my hands on his chest. His lips disconnected from mine, as he started kissing my neck. I moan, softly.

I felt his kisses become a bit rough, as they were sent on my neck. Before anything could go further, a phone rung.

He pulled apart from me, bringing me to disappointment. He runs a hand through his hair. He grabbed my phone, answering it.

"Hey.." he says, a bit flustered. I bit my lip, knowing before the phone rang, that we were leading to something.

"Yeah, Niall.. it's fine. Bye." He hangs, up. Looking over at me with an awkward smile, he lays down beside me. Pulling me into his chest, as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he states, as he took his hand in mine.
"I love you too."

One thing went through my mind.

What would've happen if that phone hadn't interrupted us?

Hm, what would've happen if the phone hadn't rung? Hm, I wonder. Lol, I hope u liked the chapter. Are u mad that the phone rung?? Vote and comment on what u thought of the chapter.