Twenty Three: Bad News

Hey guys do you think I should just start to end this story now. And start on my new ones? If I should or should not, please comment. Thanks. If you think I should I'll probably be ending the story around chapter thirty.
_______________________
I open the door to my apartment, I just got home from work. Harry tried again, this morning to convince me to stay home one more day. But I knew I couldn't miss that much, I'll be getting fired if I missed anymore days.

I sigh, tiredly. Running a hand through my hair, before looking around to see if Harry was still here.

"Harry?" I ask, silence was my answer.
Hm, I wonder where he went.

I go to my room, changing into a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I still has that bad feeling with me, like I did a few days ago.

But I tried to convince myself, nothing was bad was going to happen.

What would happen anyway? It's not like I'm in danger anymore, I'm not in England anymore. Dave is dead, not going to come for me.

So what was this lingering feeling?

I sigh, grabbing my book from the table beside my bed. Before I silently read.
A few hours pass, Harry still wasn't here.

Maybe he wanted to stay over at the hotel with Niall tonight?

Yeah, that's probably it.

When I heard my phone ring.

Harry's Pov:

I was at a jewelry store, I was planning on getting her something. I felt bad missing, two of her birthdays. Plus, I never actually did anything romantic for her.

I was thinking of getting her a promise ring.

I think this would be nice for her. I was still looking around until a ring caught my attention.

That's the one. I buy it, the ring being a bit expensive. I was going to give it to her tomorrow night, and when I go over her place tonight, I'm going to ask her to go on a date with me that night.

I walk out the store, getting in my car driving towards her place. I hope I didn't worry her, I should've told her I was at Niall's or something along those lines.

I park in front of her flat, seeing her bedroom light still on. I put the key in, (she gave me her key, a few weeks ago). I hid the box with the ring, somewhere so she wouldn't find it.

I walked to her room, then hearing sobbing. I opened the door, to my horror Camila was lying on her bed crying her heart out.

I run to her side. "What's wrong baby?" I ask, hugging her into my chest. She continues to sob in arms.

"M-My aunt got into a c-car accident.." She stutters, about to cry again.

No wonder she was crying so much, that was the last person, except Sofia and her grandmother that she still had.

"S-She might live through it though, she has to. They said she was still alive... I have to go down there Harry." She says. She gets up, sniffling a little.

She grabbed her suitcase, packing stuff in.

"You can't go by yourself, Camila." I state.
She turns to me, her eyes filled with tears.
Enough to break my heart into pieces.

"I have to. My sister is probably a mess right now, she's only eight years old. She shouldn't go through this alone, and I have to be there for my aunt." She says, looking at me before packing some more.

I stood up, walking by her side.

"I'll come with you then, alright?" I ask, even if she said no, I wasn't going to listen.

She smiles slightly,"You don't have to," She replies. I shake my head,"You're my girlfriend, a girl I really love. I'm not going to let you suffer alone." I remark, she smiles blushing.

She nods, hugging me. Before I helped her pack, good thing that I never unpacked, I guess.

I just hope everything will be alright with her aunt, I can't bare to see her so sad, and broken.