ms jackson - request

https://youtu.be/A-yotAeiXMo

pls listen to the song above while reading... it makes it so much better.

requested by anonymous

not edited because i have a 9-5 job tomorrow and can't 😫

meet n greet at gamestop?? 👩‍🦯

"bucky, she took the goddamn kids!" kronk yelled at his squirrel friend

"bucky, she took the goddamn kids!" kronk yelled at his squirrel friend. he had tears streaming down his hot cheeks, flushed with anger.

he held the crisp divorce settlement papers in one hand, a bowl of spinach puffs in the other where bucky sat and snacked while listening to his good friend going through a tough time.

"what am i gonna do?" kronk asked while letting himself fall into the chair next to him.

"SQUEEEEEAK!" bucky screeched in his ear.

"but she TOOK THE KIDS!" kronk repeated, only louder.

bucky shook his head, hit the back of kronks head, and ran off, leaving his friend alone with his thoughts.

kronk stared sadly at the papers.

"i'm all alone..."

~~flashback~~

"kronk, i'm pregnant!" y/n jackson said to kronk.

kronk was suddenly overwhelmed by emotions. he was shocked, happy, and scared. would he be a good dad? he had only ever been daddy...

~~flashforward 9 month~~

"it's quadruplets!!" the doctor yelled, handing the babies over to the nurse as they one by one continually slipped out.

"woohoo!" kronk yelled, falling in love with the kids one by one before he had even seen them.

"they're... squirrels," one nurse said, confused why they were the first to mention the fact.

y/n gasped. "kronk, i—"

"save it, y/n." he angrily stood up and ran out of the hospital.

~~fast forward~~

"kronk, i'm leaving you. and i'm taking the kids." y/n said.

y/n walked out the door, the four squirrel babies in the carriage she was pushing, and left kronk staring at her back.

he looked at the wedding photos in his hand, looking from y/n to y/n's mother. kronk quietly began to quietly sing.

"i'm sorry miss jackson... whooo ... but i am fo real. me an yo daughter, had a special thing goin on."

~~present day~~

kronk began sadly eating the spinach puffs as he cried over them, knowing his best friend, bucky, the squirrel, was going home to kronks ex-wife and her babies.

__________

yeah i hope you liked it. hard for me to fulfill requests since i'm not attracted to kronk in that way, but GHOSTFACE ON THE OTHER HAND.

GHOSTFACE COULD GUT ME AND I WOULD SAY THANKS DO IT AGAIN.

anyways

brad pitt should've been in the new jackass movie

brad pitt should've been in the new jackass movie. just sayin. put him in the show but not the movie, yeah i totally understand that. not afraid to say it. 

SCREW YOU JOHNNY KNOXVILLE YOU CAN GUT ME BUT I WOULDNT ASK YOU TO DO IT AGAIN.

OKAY IM JUST UPSET. IM NOT THINKING STRAIGHT.

♻️