If Kronk was your boyfriend

If Kronk were your boyfriend...

~You would be the apple of his eye, the most important thing to him.
<Constant time in the spotlight. He would let you shine like the royalty you are.
~Always there to put a smile on your face.
<Remember important dates/days, and even less important ones!
~Never have to remind him of anniversaries or your birthday, he is on top of it! He would have the dates memorized by heart.
<Not only will he remember, he'll plan the whole day out for you, trying his best to make the day as important as you.
~He would make every experience more fun.
<With him by your side as your boyfriend, life would be a beautiful adventure for both of you.
~He would constantly compliment you on your insecurities and beauty.
<He would prepare all your favorite meals for you whenever you ask. Sometimes when you're angry, he'll surprise you with a small gourmet meal.
~He'd know exactly how to help and make things better.
<He would care. For you and about you.
~He would throw epic dinner parties for any occasion, sometimes there's no need of an occasion for him!
~The best partner in anything even slightly competitive, you two make a great team.
<He would be nice and respectful to/towards your whole family.
~Adorable and friendly towards children (maybe even your own someday!!)
<Constantly wow you with linguistic prowess.
~Expose you to new hobbies.
<Make you step out of your comfort zone, but at the same time making sure you're comfortable (if that makes sense lol)
~Ultimate partner in crime (figuratively)
<His ultimate mission would be to make you happy

————————

Thanks for reading lol, I'll try to post on this one every Sunday?? idk probably
comment & vote!
X