kronk gon be a dad

word count: 544
2nd p.o.v.

you looked down at the pregnancy test in your left hand to see it read you weren't pregnant.

then you looked at the box and back to the test to make sure, and silly you read it wrong, you are pregnant!!

"oh?" you said aloud.

you and kronk did in fact have your fun last night, and the night before. there were several rounds. odds were you were going to get pregnant; the two of you didn't use protection every time you "did it."

"how am i gonna tell kronk?" you thought out loud. "i've gotta tell him, or he'll see anyways in a few months. i should just not tell him, he will find out eventually... nonono i've gotta tell him. better sooner than later, i'll tell him when he gets back from work."

T I M E  S K I P

"Honey, i'm home!!" you heard kronks deep voice fill your guys' small cottage that serves the purpose of a comforting home.

"in hear!" you called from the dining room table.

he entered the dining room, and with an obvious confusion why you were just sitting at the dinner table and didn't greet him with a hug when he got home.

"is something wrong?" he asked as he took a seat across from you and taking one of your hands in his.

"that depends i guess... i've got to tell you something, kronky."

"alright, what is it, hun?"

"well," you started, in healing a deep breath, but before you could speak the squeaks of a familiar squirrel came through the window in the dining room.

"bucky!!" kronk said, obviously excited to see his squirrel friend.

they went on for about three minutes, squeaking back and forth before you made an *ahem* noise, catching their attention.

"oh, right, sorry hun, i forgot you were about to tell me something" kronk said. "uh, bucky, squeak-squeaker squeaky squeak."

the squirrel nodded, and ran out the window and to a nearby tree across the street.

"so what did you need to tell me,
y/n?" his voice sounded concerned, and you could tell he genuinely was a bit concerned.

"i'm, uh, i'm-"

"lactose intolerant? in love with someone else? secretly yzma? pregnant? learning to speak squirrel? dying?" he began guessing, one after another, too much for you to handle. but he did say "pregnant" somewhere in there, so you said "yes"

he immediately stopped guessing, and looked at you shocked.

"you're lactose intolerant, in love with someone else, secretly yzma, learning to speak squirrel, AND dying? my god, y/n!"

"no kronk, i'm not. but you forgot one."

"uuuuuuuhhhhhhh..." he dragged out as he searched his memory for what he might've forgotten.

"pregnant, kronk! i'm pregnant!" you said in an excited but slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"really? my god, this is great! we'll have a great big family! you'll be a great mom! i'm gonna be a ... a dad! boy, this'll make papi proud." excitement was heard throughout his whole response.

kronk got out of his seat and ran to the side of the dining table you were sitting on, and he picked you up and hugged you tightly as he said "we're gonna be parents.." with realization, some relief, and satisfaction.

the end

————
a/n
well since this has over 200 reads i figured i'd add a chapter (i'll probably make more cause i'm bored as hell)
if you wanna make a request ( stupid, serious, silly i don't care) i'll make something out of it; i don't have lots of ideas

it'd be awesome if you voted, only takes a second!  ;)

hope you're all staying safe!!

x