CHAPTER 2

Heh, you grinned, I surprise myself sometimes.

There it was - the Sports Festival Stadium of UA. With an accomplished smirk, you neared it faster and faster until it was towering in front of you.

[Since I rewatched the whole thing for 'Dove' then this will mostly be based on my memory and fandom-Wikipedia-thing's information which means it might not be as detailed or accurate.]

To your surprise, there was no one guarding the entrance break. "Hmm," you muttered, walking in while defrosting once again, "would've thought they'd guard it better after what happened in the USJ."

You slowly lazily strode towards the entrance of the Stadium, not really all that excited. You were in no rush - you had until the end of the Sports Festival to find who you were looking for.

As you neared, you could hear the crowd and something else that you didn't quite make out.

Wonder who's fighting right now...

As you grew slightly more curious, you picked up the pace. You also realized you were probably where the people who competed entered through but for you, it didn't seem like a big deal as long as you went unnoticed.

The first thing you could see was two boys charging at each other with great force on both sides - one ice and the other... something... strong? Acting on instinct and fear for people's lives, you placed your right foot forward and the next second, a huge ice wall with red hue appeared between the boys, catching their forces. The wall cracked slightly.

Interesting, you thought, eyeing your own creation. I think this is at least half a time more powerful than anything that I've created in my entire life.

The mist went away and the two boys could be seen again - one had half his shirt torn and the other just, kind of, collapsed.

"Shoto Todoroki wins! He advances to the final round!" you heard a voice declare after a few seconds.

"WHERE DID THAT ICE COME FROM?!" another voice, a male one, followed right after the female one, somehow being heard over the wild crowd.

A hand landed on your shoulder.

"Well then," you muttered, "so much for going unnoticed."