CHAPTER 7

"You sound wise, Sis," he smiled, sitting down on the floor with you. "I'll tell you what's happened now and then it's your turn."

"That... explains a lot actually," you admitted when Shoto finished the story.

"Yep. No it's your turn," he said, looking at you intently.

"Sho! We're home!" could be heard from downstairs.

"Oh," he said, standing up and pulling you up too. "Natsu and Fuyumi are home. Come on. They've missed you more than you would think."

"Hey," Shoto greeted your siblings, going downstairs. [Idk what their house is shaped like so bare with me.] "I have a surprise for you two."

"Really?" Natsuo asked with a smirk. "That's new."

"Yeah," he smiled slightly. You were still out of the older siblings' sight.

"Wow," Fuyumi smiled. "Haven't seen you smile like that since mom left. It must be really special then."

"Is it a girl," Natsuo teased.

You decided to make your entrance. "Bingo!" you cheered. "Probably not in the way you thought but still~!"

Their mouths hung open.

"Y/n!" Fuyumi was the first one to pull you into a hug. "What brings you here all of a sudden? You miss your family?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "So... Sho told me what has been going on here. I was about to tell him my side so I guess I'll tell you all."

"Of course!" Natsuo beamed, all four of you sitting down.

Then, you told them your side - the orphanage, how you refused to be adopted and how you ran away. Of course, also how you had secretly trained your quirk so you could handle it fairly well.

"Interesting," Shoto muttered, "So the first time it went out of control was the time at the sports fest?"

You nodded.

"Then it's really probably the physical distance of us that-"

"-makes it harder to control because we are stronger together," you finished his sentence, looking at him.

He nodded, standing up. "That means we have to train. Come on, Y/n." You gave a smile to your siblings before scrambling up after your twin who was going to the garden.