CHAPTER 10

"Oh you know it!" you exclaimed, opening the gate to the house's yard and walking towards the house. You also made a mental note that neither Fuyumi nor Natsuo weren't home yet. "After homework though, otherwise we'll get too stuck in training and forget about homework."

"Show me what you can do, Y/n," your father said strictly. You were doing your internships and you imagine he'd want to know your current limits.

You took a deep breath, ignited a small flame in your palm.

"And don't hold back."

You didn't. The whole hall filled with blue fire, swirling and damaging everything it touched. You withdrew it.

"Alright," your father nodded approvingly. "I saw the ice in the Sports Festival so no need to show me that."

Shoto now stepped beside you seemingly wanting to say something. He decided against it.

***

Now you were on the train to Hosu and honestly, the internships hadn't done much good. You just knew more about hero rules but you hadn't managed to figure out how your quirk would be enchanted around Shoto and vice versa. Except emotions of course.

You looked down at your hero costume, which you had designed like his because you weren't the most creative person, in thought. Then you had a thought which kept replaying in your head until you were already long off the train and you and Shoto's phones dinged.

Next thing you knew, you were running. And right after that, Shoto attacked the Hero Killer. You stood back, watching with wide eyes.

"Come! Help!" Shoto yelled. "Don't just stand there!"

"I can't help with my fire, it's way too powerful!" you complained.

"Try drawing some of mine!" he yelled back, defending himself against the Hero Killer.

Worth a try, you thought before drawing some of Shoto's fire towards yourself. Then the jumbled thoughts you had earlier finally pieced together.

"Shoto! If we're around each other, we can control fire from other origins!" you exclaimed happily, drawing some from the streets. A huge grin etched to your face as you felt the power surge through you.

Awesome.

[THE END]

[I'm not kidding. I have this huge urge to write another thing but I have a rule to not write more than two things at once and I didn't know anyway how far this was going to go so I kind of just ended it here. You can tell me it's wasted potential or whatever but you can't change the fact that I ended it.

Anyway. Short or not, I hope you enjoyed.]