CHAPTER 4

"Alright, we're here," Eraserhead sighed, coming in the tent and immediately activating his quirk on you. "Who are you? Were you the one to make the ice?"

You stood up, eyeing all the heroes that came in the tent. Eventually, you sighed and spoke. "I'm searching for Touya Todoroki."

Silence ensued. Endeavor stepped forth. "You dare speak about my son."

"I do," you said, also stepping towards him. "If I remember then I made a promise to him."

---"We'll see each other again, right, Y/n?" ---

"Before I was so rudely taken away."

--- "Of course, Touya. Dad can't keep me away forever." ---

Endeavor stared at you for a bit before All Might stepped towards you, passing Endeavor. "Who are you, young one?"

"I'm not telling anyone anything until I don't see someone I trust," you said stubbornly, folding your hands on your chest.

"And who would that be?" All Might asked.

"Touya Todoroki. Or Shoto Todoroki. Or Fuyumi. Or Natsuo. Or maybe Rei," you said, counting them on your fingers. Everyone from the Todoroki family that is. Except for Enji. He was the one to make the decision, hence, you lost trust towards him.

"Eraser, do you think you can get him here? He's in your class," Mic wondered.

"Alright," Eraserhead shrugged. "I'll be back."

Silence took over the tent, you stubbornly glaring at the bunch of grown ups.

"Well," All Might coughed, "I must go."

"It was an honor meeting you," you called after him with a smile and a little wave.

"Alright, I brought him," Eraserhead declared, stepping back in the tent. "Start talking."

Todoroki stared into your uncovered eye and you stared directly back at him.

"What color is your other eye?" he asked quietly and with a suspicious voice. No one expected that question. "Were you the one to make that ice wall? Please tell me you're who I think you are."

It hurt you to see him trying to keep himself from breaking down. So you sighed with a small smile. "Blue," you took a step closer. "Yes," another step. "And yes, I am, Shoto," last step.

His eyes widened and he took the last step closer and wrapped his arms around you into a hug. "Y/n," he breathed out. "But, you were taken away."

"True," you nodded, glaring at Endeavor. "But no distance is too big if you long back to your family."