Chapter 10

I've finished 'the sea prince' so I can now fully turn my attention to this story. I intend to get it finished by the end of the week as school doesn't recommence until Monday. Love you guys. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Ps: this chapter will be pretty short and basically be filler so I can move the plot along. 

Jaw POV

I can't say I'm not saddened that we're leaving camp. The campers were great test subjects for our newest weapons. But I guess our mission won't be to bad, I'll just have to settle for using monsters. 

"So" I ask Percy "where the hell are we actually supposed to go?"

"I don't really know. I guess we just have to follow some monsters and hope they lead us to one of their camps."

"Or we could just blow up every monster we meet."

"Yeah we could do that."

"Do we tell the camp that we're leaving or do we just go."

"We just leave. Pack any supplies you might need boys, I think we'll be gone for a while."

A few hours later 

Chiron POV

This isn't looking very good. I severely doubt our chances of winning another war so close after the last two. A lot of the experienced campers have been killed or have left. I'm banking on Percy and his group helping us out, though I don't see why he would. Shortly after kicking him out, I discovered he wasn't responsible for the horrific murder. But of course by then it was to late, Percy had disappeared and was completely untraceable. Now he's showed up again and is apparently a god, a powerful one at that. My plans for asking them to help us were shot down when I arrived at their new cabin to find nobody there.

"Oh shit" I muttered "we're so fucking screwed."