Chapter 1 (This is how it all started)

A/N:

Hi everyone this is my first fanfiction so i'd really appreciate  votes, comments and fan me please, i promise i'll reply to all comments and i'll fan you back and maybe even read your story. Next chapter will be dedicated to the first commenter xx

P.S. sorry for maybe grammer or spelling mistakes, its hard typing on my ipod.

Chapter 1

****************

Dear diary, this is how the best part of my life began...

First day of hopefully my last year....if i pass. What could possibly go wrong??? I cant wait to see Angel, havent seen her the whole of the summer because she went to New York to spend the summer with her boyfriend Micheal since he moved there because his parents wanted him to stay close and they bought this huge mansion there and they've started a business there too.

Im an ordinary girl with an ordinary life except i live with my best friend jena and now we are both standing outside waiting for our bus to come. We're both 17 and well the 6th form is a bit like our gaurdian since my parents died in a car accident about 6 months ago and jena's mum and dad abandoned her while she was still a child. Me, Jenna & Angel have been best friends since primary and ive known them for as long as i can remember. We also have another best friend called Nadia that we met in secondary school. Did i forget to mention my name is Chloe Gilbert?

Us four are HUGE fans of 1Direction and all over our rooms is just pictures and posters of them.

We go to a 6th Form called Victoria Language Academy and to be honest its amazing ive learnt so much from the teachers and lessons, they're a great help when they want to be.

I had a boyfriend but when my parents died i needed to be alone and i told him to give me a couple of months to take everything in but the other day i saw him with his 'Girlfriend' so im guessing we just arent meant to be.

Thats all you need to know about me for now anyway.

So where was i, in the bus getting to school with Jena. We were walking out of the bus and we saw 2 unfamiliar boys on the bus with us  but their backs where towards us so we couldnt really see them properly. We walked through the gates till we bumped into 5 young lads with glasses and hoodies which meant i couldnt see what they really looked like but im 100% syre they were FITT!! im sure 2 of them where on the bus with us.

They asked me and Jena to show them around and it was their first day here (i thought so because i knew ive never seen them before) so i said "sure why not?, c'mon Jenna we'll go find Angel and Nadia later lets show these boys around" *wink wink* and we both laughed. They looked at us with a confused expression on their face and we mouthed to them "secret joke" and they nodded. we walked inside the building and i said "So where do you 5 want to go first? And whats your first lesson?" Before they said anything the took their glasses and hoodies off as soon as we got inside and i froze in shock...little did i know i was talking to my inspirations..!!???

~tatty_teddyloverxx