Chapter 5 (Sleepover-Part2)

Chapter 5: Sleepover-part 2

Recap:

I was NOT expecting this…but he got up and started walking towards me…

Out of all us girls here he decided to kiss me. I wasn’t the prettiest, I wasn’t the cleverest, I wasn’t the funniest yet he still really likes me...but what about Niall? I was too into my thoughts but I didn’t care about all those questions running through my head because Louis’ soft, passionate kiss made me forget all about it. Instead of pulling back and trying to hide my embarrassed face I kissed him back, hard and it was amazing, I felt sparks and fireworks, at first it felt wrong, I felt bad but in the end, it felt right, it felt good.

After that everything felt too awkward to carry on playing so I said that I needed some fresh air, everyone nodded, I think they understand why. I walked out of the rich, beautiful dlat and started walking slowly along the pavement staring at the shining stars and bright sky, which was truly a huge opportunity since we rarely get to see stars, because of the cloudy horrible London weather.

I carried on walking till I heard someone call out “hey Chloe, wait up!” I turned around to see who it was even though I noticed his sweet irish accent I wanted to look at him. 5 minutes ago he looked tense and furious but now he looked like he calmed down a bit.

I waited for him to catch up. When he was close enough to hear…I started “look, Niall I’m sorry about what happened…” but before I could finish he answered “ you shouldn’t be apologising to me, it’s not like im your boyfriend or anything” but deep down I wish he was and even though he acted like everything was okay and cool, every time I looked at him I saw  sorrow and pain in his sea blue gorgeous eyes.

We talked a bit then started cracking up some lame but funny jokes simply like “why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? …because he had NO-body to go with” then he said “Chloe, you know when I told you about your childhood best friend?? He told me a few hours ago to tell you that on 31st October he is going to meet you in Nandos, the one in Westfield and you’ll know it’s him because he’ll the only person in the restaurant with a rose on a table for two” I looked at him, excitedly and a bit puzzled hopefully tricking him to tell me what his name was! “so what was his name you said again?”

“Really? I didn’t say his name and btw he did tell me that he wasn’t going to tell you his name until you finally meet” he said with a cheeky grin.

“arghhh” I screamed jokingly in frustration only making Niall laugh so much. We walked back to their apartment seeing they had just got up, probably because they saw us coming but just before we stepped into the flat, Niall kissed me on the cheek and said “I’m happy that we’re close friends Chloe, you mean a lot to me” I smiled uncontrollably and headed to the living room.

AN: hi guys, sorry for the short chapter but i might update again very soon :)

and who do you prefer Ciall or Chlouis? and if you have a better ship name for either of them don't hesitate to comment your ideas..and tell me what you think!

i know there has been a lot of Ciall parts in the story but that's all about to change! enjoy x 

~tatty_teddyloverxx