Chapter 3 (Always and Forever...)

Chapter 3:

Niall's POV:

*Flashback*

"Niall stop please if my dress gets wet mum will be angry, its new!" "don't be such a goody girl Chloe I'm bored" "Fine then only because we are best friends, always and forever!" "yeah, always and forever, Chloe pink promise we will best friends, always and forever" "I pink promise Niall, always and forever."

*end of flashback*

I can't be thinking of the same Chloe that was my best friend when we were little kids. I remember my mum telling me about how she was in an accident and then she had to leave and go somewhere else, leave Ireland forever.

She came back from outside, and sat inbetween me and Louis. Harry started flirting with her and saying how beautiful she is and I simply gave him a death glare, hopefully he's going to stop and back off now.

Chloe's POV:

I felt sick, like there were butterflies in my tummy. I wanted to go for a walk in the park to clear my head. "Hey guys, I don't really feel good, I'm going to go for a walk in the park, if that's okay?" I asked everyone. Everyone nodded except Niall, he looked worried and said "Do you mind if I join you?" with his sweet Irish accent. I nodded and motioned him to come quickly and he did.

We were walking into the park and silence filled the air. "Hey Chloe, what's wrong? Is something bothering you? because if something is you know you can always talk to me right? " Even though I had just met this cute young lad this morning, something in me told me to trust him, weirdly I knew I could, the whole day I felt comfortable around him. I'm sure it wasn't just because I had a tiny little crush on him but there was something about him that was a tad bit familiar and I was getting curious to know what.

After a minute or two after he spoke, I replied with a simple smile "ofcourse Niall, I already know that but thanks for reminding me". He smiled back and said " so tell me, what's bothering you, you went outside happy, answered a phone call and then came back not wanting your lunch and looking very upset".

If someone else just asked me than question I would of made an excuse or lie even if it was Jena but I didn't want to lie to Niall so I decided to tell him what my aunt had just told me.

"well, my aunt Kate just called me, she lives in Ireland and every so often she would call and check up on me but this time she said something that has been kept a secret from me my whole life and now they only just decided to inform me. Im going to tell you everytbing from the beginning so tell me if I start to bore you with my life story." He let out a small chuckle and said "nothing you say will ever start to bore me Chloe." I smiled and continued "I wasn't born here, I was born in Ireland and my early childhood was there too, I apparently had this bestest friend that I could not live without and we were very close and we loved eachother very much, like brother and sister ofcourse. Then when I was 7 years old I was involved in a car accident, a very big one that caused me to lose my memory and my parents thought it was better if we had a fresh start here in England."

Niall's POV:

I couldn't believe what she had just said, she had a best friend in Ireland that she thought she had lost forever. I needed to make sure it definitely was me so I asked the beautiful blonde girl walking beside me "do you know where you used to live? What school you went to?" she replied "actually yeah, I think so, my aunt did say something about that. I think I went to St Kenny National School and I lived in Mullingar." All I thought was yep that's her my childhood best friend that I thought I'd never find. Lots of questions kept popping up in my head but I didn't want to sound stupid so I onky said the ones I wanted to know the answer to the most. I started off "would you want to meet him?, do you think you will be able to trust him and become best friends again maybe?" she started thinking then finally answered " ofcourse I would love to meet him and I would definitely want to have the same friendship I had with him all those years ago." My heart sank, if only she knew that that person she was dying to meet was sitting beside her.

Without thinking I said "what if I could get through to him, find out who he is and then arrange for you two to meet?" A sudden smile appeared on her face "that would be amazing Niall, I can not thank you enough for doing this for me, you don't know how much it means to finally meet a person that you loved so much when you were so young, all those childhood memories would come back."

I smiled happily and I could not wait until she found out who this boy was? And I couldn't wait until I tell the lads about this! I'm sure they would be happy for me, because whem I met them I did not stop talking about my childhood bestfriend with them, even though she left me a VERY long time ago, not one day went by and I didn't remember her and everything we used to do together. We didn't realise how much time had gone past until we decided we should go back to school (well our new 6th form, but I still like calling it school because technically it is). I checked the time and the school day had just finished. We can just tell them Chloe didn't feel well and needed someone to look after her so I did.

We got back to school and stood outside the gates waiting for the lads and girls to come out. As soon as they saw us and finally came out, a dozen questions came out of them too like "where were you guys?" "we were worried sick about you guys why didn't you call saying you were going to bunk?" "Niall I thought we had something special!?" Boo bear fake cried. Chloe and I started laughing at the last one.

I was very happy to see Chloe smile right now, a real one and it made my day that I was the one who had cheered her up.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

A/N: were you guys expecting this?? you are all lucky i didnt make a cliffhanger, well i tried not too anyway :p

thank you to everyone who voted and commented, i really appreciate it and a special thank you to my best friend sara @XxMangaloverxX64 who really motivated me to write this chapter and also gave me a few ideas and thats why this chapter is dedicated to her :)

Dedication for next chapter is for a comment that really stands out to me, the more votes the faster i update.

By the way sorry for any typos or grammer mistakes, this chapter has not been edited.

~tatty_teddyloverxx