Chapter 12 (The Tragic Event)

• Dedicated to MISS_SPRINKLEZ

Chapter 12

I was about to get raped. I started kicking him with my heels with all my power, struggling to get out of his hands. He had a very good grip. Tears started pouring down my face like a rainfall.

I heard banging on the door so I tried to scream out for help. Then thankfully all of a sudden someone had broken down the door. I couldn’t see who it was but they through the the gut off me and he went crashing down to the hard floor. Unfortunately he managed to escape but before he was out of my sight he mouthed “maybe you were lucky this time, but I promise this isn’t the end.”

I was still crying, pouring my heart out on whoever had just saved me. I looked up to see Niall a few meters away from me. “Louis, is that you?” he asked shockingly. “What happened to her?” he continued. At that moment I had realised all that time, it was Louis who had just saved my life. I wanted to get out of here so bad. “Please take me home, I don’t want to talk about it” I said sniffling.

Louis saw I was cold and being the gentlemen he is he gave me his jumper to wear. He carried me to the car; he obviously understood what had just happened and my situation now. We got the car that was the last thing that I remember before I let sleep overcome me.

NADIA’S POV:

I was talking to Chloe excitedly asking about how her date was going, she was probably in the toilets since she was laughing and shouting happily with me but suddenly I heard the door open, then I heard a deep husky voice speaking disgustingly, then screaming and shouting made by a girl, obviously It was Chloe.

I started panicking, not knowing what to do; I could hear every single word being said on the other side of the phone. I couldn’t take it anymore I ended the call; tears were running down my face. My best friend was being sexually harassed; my best friend was being raped.

I quickly called the first person I saw on my contact list, Louis. I told him exactly what happened, trying not to show I was crying. I told him to go find her, save her from that mental guy.

Zayn, Harry, Jena and I hurried off to the boys’ house straight away. Everyone was so scared on our way home. When we reached the house everyone was agitated yet upset. I ran in before everyone else to see what had happened, if Chloe was home, if what I’ve been scared of all my life had just happened to my best friend.

                                                                           *

CHLOE’S POV:

The morning after the tragic event I woke up in a bed that definitely wasn’t mine, while still in my crumpled clothes from yesterday. How did I get here? What happened? I thought to myself.

Then slowly everything started coming back. Niall was my childhood best friend. I went to Nando’s with him, it was a date. I was nearly raped. I was saved by Louis.

My eyes widened in horror as I remembered all the little details from the night before. I remembered the drunken man’s sweaty hands travelling all over my body. The alcoholic breath forced into my mouth.

Tears slowly started crawling down my cheeks, small heart breaking sobs leaving my mouth.

“Chloe? ...Chloe… oh my god, are you alright?” came Louis’ voice into, most likely his room. I rested my head on his shoulder and cried and cried. He didn’t care that I looked horrible, he didn’t care my tears were soaking his clean, white shirt. He was there for me when I needed someone the most and that was all that mattered to him, and me.

“Thank you, Louis, thanks so much” I sobbed hugging him tighter.

“Anytime Chlo, I’ll always be here for you” he replied attempting to smile.

“Why don’t you get cleaned up while I make a nice warm breakfast? And by the way Angel brought a suitcase with a few different pieces of clothing, and outfits you might want to wear and also your shampoo, body soap, underwear and towels.”

“Okay, thanks.” I responded with a shaky voice,

He then surprisingly leaned in and met my lips with his. It only lasted about 5 seconds but it felt like a lifetime, and without another word he left the room quietly, closing the door behind him.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. My hair was greasy and tangled up. I had tear marks down my cheeks and my dress was ripped. I really needed a makeover. I started throwing all the clothes I was wearing, even the underwear away; I didn’t want any memories of last night. I then stepped into the shower, I washed my hair 3 times with my strawberry shampoo and my body with my Japanese spa body soap.

Once I was all clean, I opened the suitcase. Angel definitely knows how to make me dress up all nice and fashionable. I picked a pair of light blue denim shots with a pink and blue checked shirt. I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. Slipping on my crystal pink flip flops, I headed downstairs following the mouth-watering smell of pancakes.

Cautiously I walked into the kitchen to find a puzzled Louis frowning over a pair of weighing scales full of butter. He was wearing an apron saying:

                          KISS THE COOK  with red lips all around it.

I stifled a giggle. Having heard me, Louis turned around grinning.

               “You look beautiful, babe.” Just then I realised I forgot to put make up on but theni decided against it. ‘I can last one day without needing make-up to look beautiful right?’

Normally I hate it when people call me babe, but it sounded perfect coming out of Louis’ mouth.

LOUIS’ POV:

She looked beautiful, even more beautiful that I realised she hadn’t put any make up on.

“What ya cooking?” she asked.

   “Pancakes” I simply stated.

     “Louis its sooo obvious you failed food tech.”

“What?! Why!!” I exclaimed putting my hands on my hips.

      “Well you don’t need butter in pancakes” She hinted.

Hearing this made my face turn crimson red.

  “Yeah I knew that, I was just making err… ice-cream?” I stammered anxiously.

“You don’t need butter for ice cream either…” she shot back.

         “Oh… well… YEAH OK! I DIDN’T PASS FOOD TECH!!” I exclaimed loudly with a pout on my face.

“Awwww… don’t worry Lou…. Come give me a hug!” I leaned forward and embraced him in a big cosy hug.

NIALL’S POV:

I woke up in my bed to shouting coming from downstairs. I crept slowly down the stairs and followed the voices. It was coming from the kitchen. I quietly opened the door, not wanting to disturb or interrupt to only see… LOUIS AND CHLOE HUGGING AND KISSING!!! WHAT THE HELL??

So now just because my plan of a ‘date’ failed and Louis came to the rescue when she was in trouble, they are all loved up??

 AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 WEEKS BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY, I HOPE THIS KIND OF LONG CHAPTER MADE UP FOR IT. NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN. IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY BFF @MISS_SPRINKLEZ FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THIS CHAPTER AND MOTIVATING ME TO KEEP WRITING!!! PLEASE FAN HER....SHE'S THINKING ABOUT WRITING A STORY VERY SOON!!!!!

~TATTY_TEDDYLOVERXX

ILY ALL.