Chapter 2 (I wasn't dreaming...apparently)

Chapter 2:

Chloe's POV:

I couldn't believe my own eyes, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming but I'm sure I wasn't since Jenna elbowed me hard in the stomach because I've been staring at them for the past 2 minutes. There was an awkward silence even though I was screaming, shouting and fangirling inside. Yeahh, you guessed it OneDirection were standing right infront of me...to be honest I never thought this day would ever come.

Harry broke the silence by saying "so I'm guessing you two girls know who we are, right?" Jena & I replied as fast as we could "of course we do! Who wouldn't?" Harry laughed & we both smiled helplessly. "Out of the whole world why have you come here?" The Irish boy answered "well, we're kind of on a break and we wanted to remember how it was in school and college because we've missed having a normal life not that we're complaining". "Ohh cool, anyway I'm Chloe and this is Jena, my house mate as well as one of my best friends" We introduced ourselves and asked the boys for the lessons they had today. "Hmm well 1st we have Music until 11 o'clock then maths till 12, and then all 3 sciences after lunch". Zayn said cheerily.

We walked around the whole building showing the boys where everything is until the bell rang and we had registration so we hurried off to our class rooms and luckily Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn & Niall.

The whole time in registration I couldn't get Niall out of my head. Sluts kept trying to attract the boys with their FAKE eyelashes, contacts, & hair everything about them was fake....I honestly don't know how they look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

I laughed when the boys said they weren't interested. I wasn't surprised!! Maybe they saw that they are ugly sluts who aren't worth it,...or maybe they had girlfriends?? Oh My God!!! What if they had girlfriends and I was hopelessly falling in love with one...wait two of them???!! Oh no why didn't I think of that before falling for them?

Was this really love or do I just love them like all those crazy fans out there?

Niall's POV:

As soon as we got into class for registration these REALLY ugly girls came up to us and tried to kiss us. We all shouted "we're not interested" but I still think they didn't understand what we just said.

I felt someone's eyes on me on the other side, I tried to see who it was without turning my head...it was Chloe, her blonde hair, green eyes just shine bright and when I turn around I see her smile and I smile back, she has the cutest dimples that draw me into her.

She turns her head around avoiding awkwardness, the way her long blonde hair just swishes around with her... Wow what am I thinking I've known this girl for about half an hour and I've already got a crush on her??!!! Anyway she probably has a boyfriend, looking as beautiful as she is.

I want to get to know her, her personality, what she likes and dislikes. Every time I look at her I feel like there something behind that fake smile. I can see sorrow and heartbreak. Who would do that to Chloe? Why would anyone hurt an amazing girl like her?

 I can see she’s been broken but I’m not sure many people see her, the real her.

She’s beautiful; the boys and I know that. But they need to know she’s mine, I haven’t loved someone like that for ages. I know I love her, but I don’t know if she feels the same way, if she loves me back.

For me, I call this love at first sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe’s POV:

Today has flied by. I was getting my lunch, then my phone started to vibrate in the back pocket of my cute shorts. I took it out and looked at the caller ID, it was my aunt Kate. I quickly paid for my cheese sandwich and drink and rushed outside to pick up the phone.

Jenna’s POV:

We were all getting our lunch, standing in the queue, then all of a sudden Chloe gives me her lunch and ran outside. I went to sit with the Nadia and Angel in our usual seats. They asked where Chloe was and I told them someone was calling her so she went outside. About a minute later Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall came towards us and asked if they could sit with us. We said they could and they all sat down. Zayn next to Nadia, (I think they like each other, they would be a really cute couple) Liam next to Angel, Harry next to me and Niall and Louis on both sides of Chloe’s seat. We were all good friends now, at break we introduced the boys to Angel and Nadia.

Kate’s POV:

She finally answered the phone and said “hi aunt Kate, how are you?” I replied “ im good thanks Chloe, how have you been?” she said she was okay and school was good. We talked about things in general and how life was. I was really worried how Chloe would react to this, I didn’t want to tell her this over the phone but me living in Ireland and her Living in London it wasn’t that easy to see her in person an I had to tell her as soon as possible. “Chloe darling I’ve got to tell you something that happened 11 years ago, I don’t know why I’m telling you now but I feel like you need to know the truth. Your parents aren’t here to tell you this so I’ve got to do it” “yeah, aunt Kate what happened that I don’t know about?” was the reply I got from my niece.

“well you see Chloe, the car accident 6 months ago wasn’t the first accident your parents have been in, you were in it too, you lost your memory and you were 6 years old, your parents moved to London because they wanted a new start and to forget the past. You used to live here, in Ireland; you went to school and had many friends that loved you so much. There was one person you loved the most, but you left him behind, you were the best of friends but you forgot everything and had to go”.

Chloe’s POV:

I was in shock, I can’t believe no one told me this, I was actually born in Ireland and I was involved in a terrible car accident which made me lose my memory and my bestest friend, that I had no idea of. It was a boy too. I had heard too much so I ended the call without saying a word.

I went back to the girls, wanting to cry but before I did I saw Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn with them laughing and they looked like they were having fun so I decided to keep it to myself for now. They asked me who it was and what did they want, I said it was my aunt Kate from Ireland, just checking up on me. They all nodded and went back to eating and chatting, so I just sat down in between Niall and Louis, where my food was. I didn’t feel like eating so I asked if anyone wanted it, but before I could give it to anyone Niall took it from my hands and started eating it. We all laughed at  the way Niall was eating and when he finished said with his sweet Irish accent “the first thing you need to know about me is food is my world and I can eat as much as I want without getting fat.” I replied “we can see that Niall”

We all started laughing again and his voice reminded me of what my aunt Kate just told me. I can’t believe I’m Irish, but so is Niall….

A/N:

Sorry for any typos but I hope u enjoyed this chapter. I made this a longer chapter since the last one was very short. The next chapter is going to be really interesting so the more comments and votes the faster I will update.

This chapter is dedicated to @HisPrincessHerWorld

same goes for the next chapter, the first commenter will have the next chapter dedicated to them.

~tatty_teddyloverxx