Chapter 15 (CONFUSION?)

Chapter 15

CHLOE'S POV:

I had to come up with the best idea. I might be usually a goody goody but I can still play games.

I quickly texted Louis:

Hi Lou x

Niall & Elle's relationship is fake. I'll tell you the details later but 2 pairs can play the game right? I've come up with a plan, but it’s your choice if we go with it or not. Shall I pretend to be pregnant?

It would be so much fun!!

Are you up for it babe?

I love you - Chloe x

I hit the send button, then I realised what I just did...but YOLO right? And also why did I say I love you?? Wasn't it supposed to be the other way round?

LOUIS' POV:

I stared at my phone. At the text. I knew something was rather odd about Niall & Elle. Chloe's plan sounded so fun but that also meant everyone had to know about us...

She said she loves me...

Well there goes her heart. I feel so bad it's unbelievable and I didn't want to turn her down again so I just decided to play along. There goes nothing...

Hey Chloe, 

Seriously?? I can’t believe them. They better have a good explanation!! And also yeah why not, I've always loved a game ;)

Missing You!

I love you too <3

-Loubear x

I did love Chloe but then why did I get this bad feeling every time I let our relationship get deeper and stronger?

I blocked the terrible feeling out of my head and got excited for the game we were going to play and win. Because Louis Tomlinson is a winner and Niall Horan is a heart breaker? Right?

I looked around the top floor of our tour bus. Niall was cracking up some lame ass jokes which were surprisingly stupidly funny. Zayn was on twitter, Liam was making food, because someone was hungry as always and I’ll leave you to guess who. While Harry was telling me how he’s never looked at a girl the same way he looks at Jena. Finally I guess he’s stopped his playboy ways for good.

“…She’s so beautiful, it’s unbelievable! She has this effect on me, which I don’t know how to control. And her smile is to die for. Are you even listening Louis?” He went on and on. Then he clicked his fingers just in front of my eyes which brought me back to reality.

*DAY-DREAM 1*

“I always have loved you Louis, everyone saw it, everyone but you. You are my true love. You are the one. You will be my past, my present and my future.” Elle softly spoke to me.

“I’m sorry that I’m not one to realize. I love you more Els. And I can happily say the same.”

I replied with a huge grin.

*OUT OF DAY-DREAM 1*

I hopelessly smiled to myself, wishing that would happen in real life.

*DAY-DREAM 2*

“Do you want me or Niall Chloe? You can’t have us both wrapped around your finger?? You need to make your mind up before it’s too late—“

And that’s when Harry snapped his fingers at me. “What’s up mate? I haven’t seen you like that before.” He caringly asked me.

“For one second just forget that Elle is with Niall alright?”

He nodded his head, waiting for me to carry on.

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t know who to pick. Elle or Chloe? I don’t want to make the wrong choice, break their heart and go back asking for forgiveness Haz.”

Harry can be Mr. playboy and always flirting, smirking and acting hilariously but under all of that he has the softest hear and a wise mind when he wants to be.

“Firstly if it’s meant to be, it will be without trying and fussing. And also sometimes you need to distance yourself from people, if they care, they will notice, if they don’t … well you know where you stand. And hopefully after that you’ll know who is right for you.” He advised me with a serious look on his face.

I thanked him and began to follow his advice.

AUNTHORS NOTE:

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR THE 2.1K READS!! MEANS SO MUCH X

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :(

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

(I FOLLOW BACK;))

SHARE

YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST! SMILE <3

~TATTY_TEDDYLOVERXX