Chapter 14 (Two Can Play The Game)

Chapter 14

ELLE’S POV:

After I got back home I was so happy. Maybe just maybe, I would win the heart of the love of my life. Niall is honestly a genius, it will benefit us both. Thinking of him…

Hey Els, thanks so much, this plan will work and you will be with Louis in no time, same goes for me and Chloe. J So how about the girls and lads each have one tour bus tomorrow night and we tell them about ‘US’! We’ll have a lad’s night and you have girls one. Have fun! –Nialler x, ur bf :p

I smiled at his cute text. Niall is an honest, sweet guy, however he’ll fight for what he wants, and I wouldn’t really date him. I do love him but as a friend, or a brother, nothing more, nothing less.

Hii Niall, no problem. Thanks for being such a genius and coming up with this perfect idea. I really hope the plan does work because I don’t know what I’ll do if it doesn’t to be honest. Yeah, great idea, I’ll text the girls now. ;) –Elle x, ur gf :p

I sent the text with a sigh of relief. Then I texted the girls about tomorrow night. They all replied agreeing that we needed to spend some girl’s only time together and just talk all night and have fun.

LOUIS’ POV:

What was I doing? I’ve always despised men who played with girls emotions like they were toys or games that were left alone after they got bored of playing the same thing for a while. And now…I was one of them, well not exactly. I was with Chloe, but no-one knew from the gang. I liked Chloe, she was beautiful yet I had this weird feeling, I have never felt t before and it was towards Elle.

Apparently we were going to have a lads’ night tomorrow night, and we are using 2 tour busses, instead of staying home. Niall had an announcement; I wonder what it would be this time. I thought while rolling my eyes. Then I remembered the amazing morning I had today with Chloe. I also remembered how I stupidly asked her to be my girlfriend then she was ecstatic and asked if we would make it official. I hesitated. 1. Because I was having a great time that I asked her to be my girlfriend without really intending too. Then 2. Because I didn’t know if I was falling in love with her, or I just loved her. And 3. Because I didn’t want to hurt Niall, or Elle for that matter, hoping she did like me.

3rd PERSON’S POV:

The next night came and both groups were in their busses, getting comfortable in their beds with junk and ice-cream.

They both watched movies first, Pride & Prejudice for the girls and Fast & Furious 6 for the boys.

The girls, especially Chloe and Elle loved their long gowns, and their rich, posh, elegant formal accent.

Meanwhile the lads just loving every single bit of action in their movie.

As soon as the announcements were told, either happiness or heartbreak fell upon the group and I’ll leave you to decide who felt what…

CHLOE’S POV:

Was Elle for real? Like honestly I know I’m sort of with Louis now but I did sense him liking me, so did the others…  but now he was going out with Elle, after he took me out on a date a few nights ago. There was something very peculiar about this and I was going to find out.

Seconds later I received a  long text from Louis:

Hey babe x

Heard the news yet? Elle & Niall?? Seems weird doesn’t it? I know you want to tell everyone about us too but I think it would be better if we waited a bit ;) also we got a call from the principle of our sixth form and he said we didn’t have to come to school every day but every week we have to pick up some work from our teachers so at least without the chaotic fans we can still study. And we got a call from management, we have an interview with a TV show although I’m not sure which one, and luckily you girls are invited too. Its tomorrow at 11am, make sure you tell the girls. – your one and only loubear<3

I stared at the long message, trying to take all the information in.

I didn’t feel like replying so I just threw my phone onto the other side of the bed and called out “ANGEL! JENA! ELLE! NADIA! GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW IVE GOT BIG NEWS”

They all came running down from top with a straight face, serious expression on their face so I just burst out laughing. Angel raised her eyebrows at me and when she did that it meant ‘spit it out before I do something I will regret’ so I stopped laughing in their faces.

“Well… tomorrow we are invited backstage to watch the lads being interviewed with a morning TV show that they forgot the name of.” I squealed at them happily jumping up and down.

They soon joined me into going crazy, until I was about to piss myself so I went upstairs to the toilet. As soon as I got up the stairs I jumped at the sound of a text, which was coming from Elle’s phone. It was from Niall. It read:

The plan is going great for me, wbu?

I froze. I was shocked. I looked at the old texts he had sent her.

Hey Els, thanks so much, this plan will work and you will be with Louis in no time, same goes for me and Chloe. J So how about the girls and lads each have one tour bus tomorrow night and we tell them about ‘US’! We’ll have a lad’s night and you have girls one. Have fun! –Nialler x, ur bf :p

So this was all a plan? Well I guess 2 pairs can play the game. I smirked evilly as I came up with the most amazing idea.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THE 1.5K READS!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL.

SMILE <3

DEDICATION TO A COMMENTER

THE MORE VOTES THE QUICKER THE NEXT UPDATE XD

~TATTY_TEDDYLOVERXX