Yusaku x reader 2

Yusaku's P.O.V
I was riding my hoverboard to see if there was anything strange. I looked down and saw someone being chased. They turned a corner and it was a dead end. The creep walked up to them and I flew over to them. I grabbed the H/c boy/girl and went. I placed them on the hoverboard and they were exhausted. "You alright?" I asked them. "Yeah, thank you..." They say with a smile and sighed. "I'm Y/n L/n" They say. "Playmaker" I replied.

"Playmaker? The Playmaker? It's a pleasure to meet you" Y/n says and I nod. I dropped Y/n off and flew away. I smiled and looked back. 'This is going to be interesting' I thought and went home.

Your P.O.V
I just met Playmaker for the first time and I was happy too. He was my favorite singer and I listen to his songs. I walked home and stretched. I opened the door and saw my Fire Opal Head monster sleeping on the couch. I petted its back and went to bed. The next day, I was teaching a music class for the music teacher. I'm a student at Den City High School. The bell rang for break and everyone left. I sigh and cleared the board for the next class.

Since I have a longer break than other students, I get to play my guitar for a while. Since there's a computation in a week, I have to be in it. I pull out my guitar and got ready. And apparently Playmaker is coming to judge students to see who will participate in the computation. I looked at the theater building and saw Playmaker and our principal talking.

I sigh and started to played the song Tongue twister first. Half an hour later, I started to play Magic.

Playmaker's P.O.V
I was walking to the music rooms when I heard someone playing one of my songs, Magic. I looked through the door and saw Y/n playing. I was shocked when I saw them. I smiled and walked in quietly and sat on a table. I watched and noticed Y/n glow a blue colour and turn into someone else during the song. I recognized them. It was A/n avarter name.

I started to sing along and they turned around still playing. We sang together and I walked up to A/n. After the song finished, I smiled and A/n turned back into Y/n. It was sort of awkward but I loved how they played the guitar. "Can you sing me another song?" I asked. "Don't you have a computation to judge?" Y/n asked. We laughed and I nod. "Maybe another time Playmaker." They say with a smile and I nod. "Alright, see you tonight." I reply.

"Tonight? Very funny. You don't know where I live. Besides I keep my identity and information out of the web" They say and smirked walking away. I eyes Y/n with small hearys in my eyes. Even though I'm cold hearted, I love how Y/n was different from the other girls. "We'll see, A/n" I replied and grabbed their hand and kissed it. I smirked and walked away.

Your P.O.V
I watched Playmaker walk out of the classroom and I blushed. I smiled and the bell rang for class. I sigh and saw students walk in. I realized that lunch was over and my other period was over so I shook my head and waited for the students. I noticed someone that looked like Playmaker enter the room and I was confused. I started class and before I knew it, the day was over and the students walked out while the cotton candy boy was asleep.

I walked up to him and shook him lightly. He groaned and opened his emerald green eyes. "Yes?" He asked. "Class is over. I need to lock up" I replied and he stretched. "Thanks" Yusaku says with a yawn. "No problem!" I say and we walked out. Yusaku went home and I went to clean the theater. I sigh because of how much rubbish was there. I grabbed a broom and swept the wooden floors. "Need some help?" I turned around to see Playmaker. "Nah, I'm good" I replied and he grabbed a broom anyway.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked him. "A feeling. Besides I rather do this with someone than being around girls." He explains and I giggled. "Fair enough!" I reply and we cleaned the place. I finished and Playmaker was sitting down. I heard my headphones go off and saw a purple light. I put them on and saw a message.

Opal Fire Head was waiting and wondering when I was coming home. I smiled and walked to the closet. "You coming?" I asked Playmaker. "Yeah." He says and we walked out of the theater and out of the school. "Want a ride?" He asked and I nod. "Thanks." I say and hopped on with him. I smiled and leaned into his chest and fell asleep.

Playmaker's P.O.V
Y/n fell asleep on my chest and I smiled. 'I'll take her home and stay the night.' I thought and arrived there. I was a modern home and I saw a duel monster sleeping. I carried Y/n in and the creature pointed up the stairs. I walked up and saw their bedroom. I placed Y/n in their bed and placed a blanket over them. I walked out and turned back to Yusaku Fujiki. I blushed and the duel monster guided me to the couch. It nudged me and I layed down.

I fell asleep and  smiled. The next morning, I woke up to smell something. I sat up and the duel monster was getting Y/n. "Alright, I'll get him up." Y/n says. "Morning." I say. They looked at me and looked surprised. "Yusaku? You're Playmaker? Geez, I need to get my head out of space" Y/n said and I walked up to them. "Sorry..." I say. "Don't be. I'm not like those girls. You're secrets safe with me" They say and I sigh in relief.

The creature nudged Y/n again and pointed to the table. "Alright! We're getting there!" They replied and we walked to the table. I sat down and Y/n yawned. "Opal, it's the weekend, let me sleep" Y/n says. I snicker and they looked at me. "Yusaku, don't." Y/n said and I nodded. I blushed and kissed their cheek. Y/n looked at me and smiled. They kissed me but on the lips and I returned it. "Love you" Y/n says. "Love you too, Y/n" I reply. Opal placed its head on my lap and I petted it. "Love you too" I say with a snicker.