Jesse x reader

Jesse's P.O.V
I was hanging out with Jaden and Syras when I noticed a duel monster spirit running away from someone with H/c hair and e/c eyes. "Kuriboh! Come on!" They yelled out and the duel monster hid behind me. They ran into me and we fell. "I'm so sorry!" They said and sat up. "All good. I'm alrigh'. I'm Jesse" I replied. "Y/n. New student in slifer red" They said with a smile.

The Kuriboh giggled and disappeared. Y/n sighed and stood up lending me a hand. "Thank you" I say and the bell rang. "Sorry again, Jesse. I'll see you later!" Y/n said and ran off to class. "Well, that was interesting, don't you think, Jesse?" Jaden smirked and I shook my head. "Whatever. Let's get to class"I replied and my mind was focused on Y/n. I blushed and stayed like that for a while.

After a few months, I got to know Y/n better. They were really cute in my opinion. I feel happy around Y/n and we had fun. We hang out with Jaden and his friends. We dueled eachother but sometimes, Y/n would win the duels and I would not stop looking at them and they would make eye contact and I would just look away and Y/n would laugh.

After classes, Jaden and I were walking together until I heard someone yelling for help. Jaden looked at me and we ran to the bathrroms. We saw Y/n being rapped and Jaden went to get Chancellor Sheppard. I ran to the guy and dragged him away from Y/n. He attacked me and I dodged and blocked and knocked him out. I ran over to Y/n and hugged them tightly. They were crying and Jaden came back with a few teachers.

I wrapped their jacket around them and picked Y/n up bride style. We went to the infirmary. Afyer an hour, Y/n was still shaken up from what just happened. The guy that harassed Y/n was expelled from the academy. It it was night fall and we were walking to the slifer dorms. Y/n was quite and I held their hand to help. "Thank you, Jesse..." Y/n said softly and I smiled. "It's alright. I hate it when people when they harass a beautiful person like yourself" I replied with a blush and Y/n giggled.

"I like it how you are always there for me...I..I love you Jesse" I stopped walking and looked at Y/n. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Love you too, Y/n." I replied and hugged Y/n. We leaned in and kissed. After a minute, we pull away and smiled. We continue our walk to the slifer dorms and we walked into her dorm room. Jaden was still there and he petted Y/n gently. Y/n layed on the bed and I tucked them in. Y/n fell asleep in a few minutes.

"Jesse. Do you want to stay the night?" Jaden asked. "Sure" I replied and layed next to Y/n. Jaden went to bed and fell asleep. I smiled and Y/n did the same. "Good night, beautiful" I whispered and went to sleep.