Lovers - Bonus Chapter

Something does happen in the chapter, nothing serious, if you are uncomfortable with it please do not read this, and/or skip to the next chapter.

Y/n watched as Techno fought off a few blaze. Techno walked over to them and gently pushed their head behind the shield. "I don't want you to get shot, darling." He told them as he walked away.

"I know, I know," Y/n sat behind the shield shooting some arrows into the distance. Y/n thought they could hear a faint sound of skeletons, so they kept an eye out. But it started to seem as if they were growing louder.

Y/n walked over to the hallway of the fortress, "what are you doing?" Techno ask killing two blazes, he walked up behind them just as Y/n pushed them back. Techno swiftly pull them behind him, "sit back down, I got it. Keep your shield up."

Techno quickly changed his form, Y/n hesitated to listen to him. "Please, Y/n," Techno asked them as he gripped his sword, the wither skeletons noticed him.

Y/n sat down and watched him fight off the two, pretty easily. He pulled them up from their seat, "let's go home. I don't want you getting hurt."

Still in his piglin form Techno pulled Y/n's hand to the near by nether portal. They made their way home, Techno eventually changing forms. When they arrived home Y/n sat on the couch and Techno went into the crafting room to make potions.

"Hey, darling?" Techno popped his head into the room, Y/n looked up to him. "Do you need any potions?"

"Uh, no I think I'm good, maybe regenerate potions though." Techno gave them a thumbs up and walked back into the room. A few minutes later Techno walked back in the room and sat next to Y/n.

Wrapping his arm around Y/n shoulders, "so, what do you want to do?" Techno asked Y/n, "what was the nether like?" Technoblade tilted his head at their question.

"You used to live there, right?"

Y/n And Techno talked for a very long time, but the time came when they both grew hungry. "Okay, I'll make some dinner," Y/n stood up from Techno's arm and stretched their arms up.

Techno hopped up and pulled Y/n into a hug, pulling them back a bit for a kiss. Y/n smiled after he pulled away causing him to kiss them again.

They kissed Technoblade again, Techno brought the back of his hand to the back of Y/n's neck. Keeping them in, slowly making there way up the stair case.

Techno pulled Y/n into the room, closing the door and grabbing their waist. Y/n felt Techno's hands slowly go under her shirt.

"May I?" Techno asked, Y/n nodded without moving their face away from his.

(Techno's POV)

I woke up, Y/n's body laid facing away from me, still in my arms. Their skin touched mine, I didn't want to leave, but I got up and threw some baggy pants on, not to worried about a shirt. Y/n still was not awake, I kissed them on their head and headed downstairs.

I looked around the kitchen for something to cook for Y/n, for breakfast. I decided pancakes would be good, maybe eggs, if she wanted.

I heard my door open from behind me. I turned around, please don't be Tommy.

"Hey, kiddo where's your shirt?" Philza hasn't seen me like this for a very long time. "Didn't feel like putting one on." I told him as I placed the food on plates.

"Want me to go grab Y/n?" Philza asked me, I quickly stopped him. "No, no, no!" I nervously said quickly walking in front of him. He squinted his eyes, "don't want to cause you any trouble." I gave off a nervous chuckle. "Mhm," Philza crossed his arms.

(Philza's POV)

I watched him walk into the bedroom just up the stairs and down the hall. He left the door cracked, so of course I went to take a peek.

I looked through the crack in the door, I saw Y/n laying in bed facing away from me. Though they were covered up I could see their shoulder blades and a bit of their back.

My eyes widen when I realized, "oh my gosh." I whispered to myself, I watched as Techno gently tapped them on their shoulder.

"Darling, I made some breakfast." A tired groan came from Y/n. "Philza also came for a visit, so you might want to get ready." Techno bent down to kiss Y/n on their forehead.

Y/n placed a hand on his abs, hinting at him for another. Techno bent down once again and kissed Y/n on the lips this time. Techno walked over to their closet grabbing two of his t-shirts, throwing one on his self and giving the other to Y/n.

Y/n held out their hand for Techno, Techno took a hold of it. I watched as he gently rubbed his thumb up and down the back of their hand. "I love you," Y/n's voice was sleepy, Techno smiled. "I love you, Y/n."

Another kiss, the love birds finally separated and Techno walked towards the door as Y/n rubbed their eyes. I quickly ran to the kitchen table before Techno could see me.

I sat at the table as I heard Techno walking down the stairs. I looked at him and couldn't help, but smile. "What?"

(Y/n's POV)

I came down stairs rubbing my eyes, I had on Techno's shirt and baggy pants. "So, Y/n," Philza smiled to me. I walked past Techno, I felt his hand grab my shoulder very gently. "Hello, Philza," I gave him a smile, "trying to make me a grandpa, I see."

My eyes widen, I looked at Techno. "What are you talking about?" Tech played dumb as he pulled out a chair for me. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Philza smirked, "okay! Pancakes, yeah! Yummy!" I quickly changed the topic.

Techno hid his laughter, I looked over to him and shook my head. How did he find out?