Undercontrol - Bonus Part Two

Techno stepped outside, putting the potion book into his inventory. Theseus waited for him outside, holding onto Carl's saddle. "Dad," Theseus said when Techno got on his horse. "What are we gonna do?" Techno took a deep breath. "First thing," He started walking with Theseus following him. "We're gonna find momma. And then we gonna get a cure for your grandfather."

  "You don't think momma is like Grandpa Phil, do you?" Theseus mumbled, "I don't know, Theseus." Theseus was quiet for a moment. "Where are we going?" Techno was regretting not grabbing more supplies before leaving home. "We're going to L'Manberg." "You think she's there?" Techno sighed before answering. "I'm really hoping not."

  "Dad-" Techno stopped Theseus. "I will get your mom back if she's under that condition." He looked into his eyes. "I promise." Theseus nodded and they continued the walk.

-

Techno stopped at a tree a couple blocks before L'Manberg entrance. Tommyinnt was outside the new gate with Micheal. "Cousin Mike?" Theseus whispered to him, Micheal looked up to him but looked back to the ground. "We're so glad you could make it to the festival. Our wonderful king was expecting your arrival." Technoblade looked at Tommy as he talked, he noticed his eyes. "He's under control too." He whispered to Theseus.

  "Please," Tommy looked at him in the eyes. "Please, follow me." He turned and walked. Techno held his hand on his sword and Theseus did the same. Tommy walked like a robot. As they got closer they noticed a newly built stage with all of the members of the server there. Dream and Sapnap were on the stage, they had their armor on, holding their swords out. Since Techno was in view they watched his every move.

  "King has asked that you sit with Y/n." Tommy stopped in the middle of the row. "She is at the front. Please. Please!" He yelled but stopped. "Please enjoy." The he walked away and sat down. Techno could see the back of Y/n's head, he ran over to her kneeling in front of her. "Baby.." He whispered, cupping her face. Her eye was badly bruised. "Momma, what happened?" Theseus asked from the side of her.

  She looked up and Techno saw her eyes. They were bright blue. But it was different, her face it still had emotion on it. "I don't know," she whispered. "When I was making your breakfast he was there." She whispered to Techno and started crying. Techno realized she didn't have a command yet so she still could act normal. "He's going to give me more potions, Techno.." She kept crying. "Baby, I'm going to get you out of here, okay?"

  She nodded, "I love-" "Y/n." Immediately her emotion was gone, she was like a robot. "Come here." She got out from the seat, pushing past Techno. "Techno, if you could please have a seat." The british voice.. Techno turned and met eyes with Wilbur. "You motherfucker." Techno said, "Please have a seat." Wilbur said, Techno continued to stand just because he didn't wanna be told what to do.

"Y/n, my darling. Fetch me that potion Dream's holding will you?" Y/n immediately walked over to Dream, who was holding a pink potion. She took it from him and brought it to Wilbur. "You want me to see you treat my wife like a damn dog?!" Techno yelled at him, Dream and Sapnap raised their swords. "Put them down." Wilbur commanded, and they immediately put them down. "Get me the one from Sapnap." He commanded, to which she did.

Now she brought him another dark red potion. "Isn't that the potion of controlling?" Theseus whispered to Techno. Techno didn't respond. "You see this Techno?" Wilbur held both the bottles up to show him. "This is a potion of love." He held up the pink bottle. "The one who drinks this will fall in love with the first person they make eye contact with." He handed the bottle to Y/n. "Drink this and make direct eye contact with me and me only after." Y/n did as he said. "No!" Techno charged her after she drank the potion.

He wrapped his hands around her throat so she couldn't turn. "No! Look at me, baby!" He yelled in her face. Her eyes were closed and she refused to open them. "Baby!" He yelled, her eyebrows furrowed upward. "Mom! Look at him!" Theseus yelled. Techno moved his hand to the side of her face, trying to force her eyes open knowing that she couldn't open them. "That's enough!" Wilbur yelled, "Phil!" Phil dropped down and pulled Techno away. "Baby.. No.." He said as he was pulled away.

Y/n turned finally opening her eyes to Wilbur. As she did her features softened, he cupped her face and pulled her closer to him. "Do you love me?" He asked, loud enough for Techno to hear. She nodded her head, "Yes," She brought her hand up to hold his. "Of course I do." She nodded her head. "No matter what?" Wilbur asked, "No matter what." Y/n confirmed. "Hold him off," He commanded Phil. Wilbur removed his hand, and raised it high in the air.

"Do you love me?" He asked her again. She nodded, Wilbur swung his hand into her face. Y/n fell down onto the ground. She held onto her cheek. "No!" Techno yelled pulling Phil's grip. "No one," Theseus pulled his sword, "Is going to hurt my momma!" He yelled charging Wilbur. "Stop him," Wilbur command Dream. Dream, again, pulled his sword, and charged Theseus. "Theseus!" Techno yelled, "No!" Y/n screamed, Dream was already at Theseus, he started to sword fight. "Wilbur," Y/n got up, running to him. "Please stop him, my love!" She held both of his hands and looked into his eyes. "You want me to stop Dream?" Wilbur asked her. She nodded swallowing the lump in her throat. Techno was now fighting with Philza. "That's enough," Wilbur held his hand up to the two men. They stopped, "But hold them back." Wilbur brought up the other bottle. "This is a potion of hatred." Techno shook his head. "Wil, don't do this to me, please." Techno begged him. Wilbur laughed, "Is my baby brother begging me?" He became hysterical. "Y/n," He said, through laughter. "You are to drink this and look at Technoblade and Technoblade only." He held the bottle out for her, "Yes, my love." She took it, stepping off stage towards Techno.

"Mom! Don't do this!" Theseus yelled as she walked past him. Y/n had a sad face on when she looked at Techno. "Baby," He whispered. "I'm sorry, I love you.." She whispered back, "kiss me.." She shook her head, "I can't, I'll get in trouble.." He made a please face and she couldn't help herself. She quickly kissed his lips and when she did Techno went into piglin form. He broke away from Phil, and took the bottle from Y/n, slamming it to the ground. "No!" Wilbur yelled, running down and kneeling to the ground. "Techno.." Y/n said, he was now being held back by serval. "Theseus, take her and run!" Theseus listened to his father, he broke away from Dream and ran towards his mother.

  "Not. So. Fast." Wilbur put a blade across her neck. Theseus stopped, holding his sword out. "Let her go!" Theseus yelled, Techno was still trying to fight off the others. "Y/n, close your eyes." She did, not struggling at all. "Y/n," he paused, "Do you love me?" Wilbur asked, "very much." She answered immediately. "Hold that pig still," Wilbur ordered the people fighting Techno.

  "Y/n," Wilbur placed a piece of glass in her hand. "Lick the potion off the glass." She was a little concerned by that but she was forced to by the potion. She licked it, the glass edges cutting her tongue open. Techno watched the blood run down her mouth and lips. Wilbur leaned down in her ear, "Make that pig look at you, no matter what it takes." He whispered so only she could hear him. Wilbur that released her and she stepped toward Techno.

  "No!" Techno held his eyes shut, he fought until people grabbed his face. "Wait." Y/n said, her eyes were open but she was careful to not look at anyone. "Let him go." She commanded, they looked at Wilbur. "Listen to her." He said, The let go of Techno. Y/n wrapped her hands around her body. "Techno.." She whispered, he still did not look at her. "Please, Techno.. I'm scared," she started crying." Techno furrowed his brows, not knowing if the little bit of potion she consumed would have worked. He sighed, then looked down to her, she was already staring at him.

  Their eyes locked and her grew wide. Her brows furrowed down. "Get off of me!" She pushed him back. "Yes!" Wilbur yelled, Techno stumbled back but caught himself. "Why are you here?!" She screamed at him, "Mom!" Theseus yelled, she turned and looked at him. But Theseus had a strong resemblance to his father so the effect worked on him too. "Wilbur!" Y/n yelled. "My love?" He walked towards her, "I want them gone." She said.

-

Yall already know what's up i didn't proof read
if there is mistakes forgive me ily

Yall already know what's up i didn't proof read if there is mistakes forgive me ily