Here comes the bride - Bonus Chapter

Top photo is ur guy's dress, disclaimer I DID NOT DRAW THAT. the artist name is signed on there.

The day had finally come for the young couple. They woke up from a night with barely any sleep by Techno's parents.

Kristin, by what ever miracle was allowed to be a human size, the size she was when she was alive. She said she made a deal with the gods.

"Wait, wait, wait.." Techno held onto Y/n who Kristin was trying to drag out of the bed. Y/n looked around drowsily, "I'm not gonna see her for a couple of hours let me say my goodbyes." Techno pulled Y/n into his lap, kissing her multiple times on the side of her face.

This action woke up Y/n who looked over to her fiancé. A knock a front door drew the parents away. Y/n kissed Techno multiple times. "You ready," Y/n asked him as she stretched out. "To give you my last name? Always," Techno joke with her.

Phil entered the room, "there's someone who wants to talk to you guys." He looked nervous, avoiding eye contact. Techno slowly got up along with Y/n, they all walk down stairs reveal Wilbur.

Not the transparent figure they once knew, an alive Wilbur, with a streak of white hair. Techno pushed Y/n behind him.

"Techno!" Wilbur gave him a quick hug, during this he saw Y/n behind him. "Y/n! I heard about the news! Never thought you would get married Techno!" Wilbur hugged Y/n, Y/n didn't hug him back. Wilbur placed his arm around Y/n's shoulders, Y/n stood there awkwardly. This made Techno jealous, Wilbur noticed and tried to make it worse.

"You know I knew she would be marrying a Minecraft brother, but I always thought it would be me." Wilbur laughed, that comment made everyone, but Wilbur and Techno uncomfortable. Techno grew more jealous.

Wilbur grabbed Y/n's jaw pulling it towards his face, "isn't that right Y/n?" Y/n quickly moved out of his reach. Techno reframed from hitting him, "I know she still loves me like she used to. It's just somewhere in here. Wilbur went to place a finger where Y/n's heart is, but Techno stepped in front.

"To bad she doesn't," Techno pull Y/n over to him. "Okay then," Y/n couldn't help, but change the subject. "You came to see the wedding?" Y/n asked Wilbur, "of course, I'll try not to object~" Wilbur reached for Y/n's hand, but Techno slapped his hand away.

Wilbur frowned, "guess I'll get the first dance then." Kristin joined the conversation, "actually, son. The husband gets the first dance with the bride."

Wilbur pointed at her, "my point exactly mother." Philza stopped Wilbur, "stop trying to get under your brother's skin. He's got a big day today."

Techno tried to shake it off, because Wilbur was still his brother. Maybe he was just picking with him, "Alright, well I'm going to get your brothers ready. I'll come get you in a second," Philza pulled Wilbur over to his house. "Let's go get ready, Y/n!" Kristin just pulling Y/n up the stairs.

"Wait," Y/n ran over to Techno, throwing her arms around him. Techno held her tight, " I'll see you soon, Miss L/n." Technoblade kissed her hand, Kristin pulled Y/n upstairs.

Techno went ahead and walked over to Philza's house. "Techno!" Tubbo and Tommy ran over to him, already in their suits. "How are you feeling?" Tubbo yelled, "are you excited?!" Tommy jumped up and down. Technoblade laughed, "very."

Tommy wore a red tie while Tubbo wore a dark green. Punz sat on the couch not wearing his jacket, he tapped his foot. His tie was gold, Philza and Wilbur walked out of Phil's room.

Wilbur wore a suit as well, he had a dark maroon tie to match his beanie. Philza, had a green and white striped tie on. "Come, Techno. You all go to the venue, the wedding will soon start."