0.1

arielle

i was awoken by the obnoxious yelling of my mother telling me to "hurry up" and to "get my ass in the shower".

"ALRIGHT CHILL!" i screamed in response.

i flopped over on my bed and groaned.

after 10 minutes of contemplating wether to jump out my window,
or go to school, i choose the obvious.

to jump out my window.

eh, nevermind.

too much work.

i made my way to the bathroom, mumbling something that consisted of one too many "fucks."

entering my bathroom, i turned on my shower, then stripped out of my pajamas.

after showering, i made my way back to my room and picked out what i was going to wear.

i choose my timberlands, lace cream socks that peeked out over my boots, high waisted leggings, and a grey crop top, paired with a navy blue hoodie.

i ran my hands through my straight hair, and then applied simple makeup.

making my way downstairs, i grabbed a granola bar, my keys, and my backpack and then headed out to my car to drive off to school.

@ school

I pulled into a parking space and turned off the engine.

as I stood up to get out, I noticed a familiar looking boy gazing my way, more at me actually, with a look full of hunger.

I made a face at him before locking my car and strutting into school.

as I unlocked my locker and gathered my books, they were thrown out of my hands while a body collided with mine.

without looking up to see what dumbfuck bumped into me, i closed my eyes in pure frustration and bent down to pick up my belongings.

seems that someone took advantage of that moment, because large hands were placed on my hips as a obvious hard-on was pressed against my ass.

I whipped my head around only to be met with the all too familiar smirk of sam wilkinson.

and if it wasn't the fact that he's had a major crush on me since the 6th grade, I would've looked upon it as simply just 'mild horny teenage boy syndrome.'

my eyes bore into his as I stood up, making sure to grab my things as I did.

his figure stood tall over my short 5'1 stature.

I had to practically break my neck to actually be able to see above his waist line.

(all my short girls can I getta hOLLA)

"sorry i was just uh trying to get by to my locker." he said gesturing to a random locker, trying to cover up a chuckle.

"mhm." i paused, "i see." i smacked my lips together.

I started again.

"well, im not stopping you from opening your locker, so go ahead, open it." I pushed.

he hollowed his cheeks and looked around frantically, probably searching for an excuse.

i raised one eyebrow.

"yeah, um, I actually, uh, gotta get to class." he said, attempting to get his ass out of the mess he got himself into.

I grabbed a fistful of his sweatshirt and yanked him back.

"oh but silly, the bell doesn't ring for another 5 minutes!" I said grinning widely.

his face showcased pure horror, which made me absolutely giddy.

i stepped closer to him.

"and since we've seem to got some time on our hands, I'm gonna set things straight. next time you lay a hand on me, actually, scratch that. next time you lay even a finger on me, your dick is going to become 4 inches shorter." i whispered.

"so you think i have a big dick?" he smirked again.

"oh, don't flatter yourself babe. you might wanna get a strap-on dildo unless you want to be know as dickless wilkinson."

as I finished my sentence, the bell rung, signaling my cue to leave.

"whoops, gotta blast." I said before shooting him one last grin, as I spun on my heels and walked into my class.