0.3

arielle

i walked into school the next day with all eyes on me.

'weird shit...'

i thought as i made my way to my locker.

"yo is it true that you gave same a busted nut yesterday after school?" jack gilinsky said running up to me with a smile on his face.

i smiled and furrowed my brows.

"um, yea?" i chuckled.

"nice. word got out and now whole school knows." he laughed giving me a high five.

"oh? well i thought you guys were like, bestfriends?" i said adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"not after he fucked my girl last summer. gave him a black eye and a broken nose."

i put my arm around him as we walked down the hallway.

"i think were gonna be good friends jack gilinsky." i smiled looking up at him.

sam

i sucked in through my teeth as i limped to my locker.

god damn did arielle fuck me up yesterday.

dont know what the hell i was even thinking.

i stopped in my tracks as i saw jack and arielle walking down the hallway together

why the fuck are they together.

my blood boiled as i saw them laughing and joking around.

before i even knew what i was doing jack was on the floor in front of me as my foot constantly kept pounding into his ribcage.

i was suddenly snapped out of my trance as arielle's voice cut through my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM?!" she yelled as she shoved me back against the lockers.

she carefully helped jack up and gingerly put her arm around his torso as he put his around her shoulders.

she glared back at me as she helped him walk towards the doors and out of the school.

AN; you guys were getting impatient with me and my slow updates so this ones a bit short.