0.4

arielle

i walked jack out to my car and tenderly sat him in the front seat as i reached over to grab a pack of tissues from my dashboard.

"u-uh here use this." i stuttered, quickly giving the tissues to him.

"thank you." he mumbled as he pressed them up to his nose.

"are you okay? he kicked you pretty hard, do you need me to take you to the hospital or something?" i said franticly

"arielle, im fine."

"fine then let me look at your stomach. lean back."

"arielle seriously I'm fi-"

"lean back." i demanded

he huffed before leaning back and looking at me.

careful, i lifted up his shirt so i could see his chest.

i attempted to distract myself from looking at his abs by biting my cheek and focusing on his wound.

"ow" i whispered grabbing my cheek.

i felt the irony liquid ooze onto my tongue.

jack sat up with a worried expression as i sucked in air.

"are you alright?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"yea yea yea I'm fine, but, you're not. this looks really bad jack. I'm taking you to the ER to get this checked out.

i said slowly pushing him back down so i could get a better look at his wound.

"arielle it really doesn't even hurt that bad"

he groaned as he tried to get back up and winced in pain.

i raised my eyebrows at him a he sighed.

"alright okay fine."

i helped him get comfortable before i closed his door and walked around to the drivers side.

AN: this is so short I'm sorry but it was kind of just a filler ;[ i love you guys and thank you so much for 200 followers and 10k reads!! i swear y'all are too much