0.5

arielle

i walked into school with the exact same pout i wear everyday.

as i got books out of my locker i saw sammy make his way towards me.

"um, hey, arielle." he mumbled.

"what do you want wilkinson." i said not taking my eyes off of my locker

"is jack alright?"

i scoffed before closing my locker and turning to face sammy.

"like you actually care." i said scowling at him.

"Look, I'm really sorry, something in me snapped, and I didn't know what I was doing-"

"You always have an excuse for every mistake you make don't you sammy? maybe you should get your head out of your ass and stop being a dick. You flipped on jack just as fast as you did on me in the hallway on Monday. You need help, and I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Maybe you should go pay Jack a visit. In the hospital." I snapped.

"You know I didn't mean to. You seemed to take care of yourself fine anyway." he said through clenched teeth.

"Yea well, I kind of had to learn growing up in a household with an abusive dad. You're more bipolar than he ever was, now I know what I'm messing with. Maybe I shouldn't have poked the bees nest." I seethed, beginning to walk away from my locker.

He quickly grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

"Arielle, really, i feel horrible for how i acted towards you and jack." he said with pleading eyes.

i let out a short laugh and shook my head.

"Don't you get it sammy? What you feel doesn't change the amount of immense hate I have for you. Have fun at therapy."

I writhed from his grasp and walked away into my first period class.

AN; sucks ass buh thank you all so fucking much for 20k read and 1k votes!! means so much to me y'all don't even know. aight, stay tite.