DEATH NOT A BIG DEAL.

Grand pa called ANJALI to his room after dinner .

As ANJALI went he gifted her a brand new I phone stating he saw that her mobile was broken the evening.

ANJALI initially refused but finally all she could do was accept his love.

" Wow... I PHONE the recent model " VARUN exclaimed when ANJALI walked out with the mobile.

ANJALI smiled awkwardly because she never knew how the I phone work works . She was stuck with android.

" You know, anni . I bought the last version of I phone just last month and they released this new version. " VARUN complained.

" Then can we exchange our mobiles ? " ANJALI asked.

" What ?? VIKRAM would kill me if I grab the gift he bought for you " . VARUN said and muttering " I wanna live long ... wanna find my girl Anni. " left winking at ANJALI.

" VIKRAM gift ?? " ANJALI questioned herself.

When ANJALI thought VARUN dot confused.

VIKRAM was on his study room.

It's past 10 Pm...

ANJALI couldn't find sleep. ANJALI felt as if someone placed dumbells over her little heart, thinking how she lived her past not knowing AKSHARA life getting destroyed. Anjali walked to the God statue in garden ...

" Here I am again... I thought you made me suffer in my past life but I realized that akshara has suffered a lot more .I don't know about the life of other friends but I doubt did they live happily..?? " ANJALI asked

She wiped the tears that landed on the cheeks. She continued...

" This time I will not let any of them to suffer..I will change the fate of everyone... " she sounded with determination.

" Do you think you can...?? " a voice came out of nowhere.

ANJALI looked around to find None. As her eyes searched she heard giggle...giggles... and again a giggle.

" who is this...? " ANJALI asked the same voice she heard from the fairy then.

The surrounding started changing.. What ANJALI could see is only darkness slowly engulfing her.

She feared but does not want to run away.

" Its surprising ANJALI... you have to run away out of fear ...how dare you still stand her when you hear only a voice ... you only have the habit of running away right.. ? " The voice said...

ANJALI stopped searching and stood without answering.

" Run away, ANJALI... " the voice ordered...

" Why should I..? Who are you..? What is happening? Why did I again get back in time to here? " ANJALI asked without fear

" Do you think I will answer... ?? " The voice said and giggled.

The silence prevailed for a few mins ...

" Don't intrude into others' lives. ANJALI. Just live the life I gave you, which is good for you.." the voice said.

" No ...I won't. How can I when my loved ones suffer. I can't...I won't, " ANJALI said.

" Are you challenging fate ?? " asked a fairy, appearing in front of anjali