LAWLESS NIGHT

ANJALI was helping the maids in kitchen along with her in laws.

      By 7.30 am ... there was a huge tantrum in the first floor . ANJALI and the house members rushed to the  floor to see a VARUN half wet shouting at VIKRAM who was there with just a towel around his waist.

      " VARUN ..I asked sorry right. Stop this drama. " VIKRAM demanded.

     " Drama...?? Ohh god . My cries are looking like a drama to you. You would have stolen my first kiss man , If not for my hands in between. you would have... " VARUN said holding his racing heart .

    " Stop.. the mistake was yours. I was calling for ANJALI only." VIKRAM roared.

    " Anni was in Kitchen . I thought to help you as you were only shouting for just a towel. But never expected you to pull me into restroom " VARUN exclaimed while all others palm their mouth in shock.

    " VIKRAM .. " ANJALI asked in disbelief.

    VIKRAM explained " JUU... I did not do it intentionally. I Thought it was you. Nothing happened between us . I did not kiss him. It's because of him ... I LOVE ONLY YOU. JUU...I did not do it . " not knowing what to tell

    " Ya.. as if  I am bloody home wreaker right... My bloody bro " VARUN asked glaring.

     Everyone burst into laughter  while VARUN run into his mother hugging while his mother too laughed .

      ANJALI pushed VIKRAM into the room getting along and closed the door.

    VIKRAM Glaring snapped" Its because of you ." and went back into restroom.

     " Me... anyway do you need a towel?? " ANJALI asked giggling with a smirk.

     VIKRAM shut the door in ANJALI face.

     In the breakfast... When VIKRAM and VARUN were eating in silence Others tried hard not to laugh owing to morning scenario.

     But they burst out when RAJINI  ANJALI... please  don't come down till VIKRAM gets ready.  We can't take risks right ??" with a chuckle.

     ANJALI left for company.

     After completing her works in the office . SHE went to boutique to check on stock later changing her outfit  went to see NALINI .

  ANJALI wished NALINI " Happy birthday d. " with a hug.

   NALINI smiled hugging.

   They both went to a hotel and AKSHARA and ARJUN joined there.

   They all presented NALINI gifts... ARJUN gave Watch... AKSHARA gave a book and ANJALI gave  some papers when NALINI looked confused. ANJALI said " this is the place  I leased for your law firm for a year "

    " What..? " NALINI asked shockwhile ANJALI replied. "  spread  wings ... fly high... you know what..?? You proved yourself in the case winning against RAM Anna, one of the greatest criminal lawyers. You did not stop when I asked you to... when they threatened to kill you. You were ready to go to any extent like your mother."

    ARJUN added, " You know how helpless I was when they were about to stab you. The smile you gave to the man in front of  you who was gonna stab you is still in my eyes NALINI. "