OUR PERSONAL...

VIKRAM got in the car with a smirking smile.

    " Mam... for your kind information, this is a BMW, new model car, and it will not give a ride for just 200 " VIKRAM said in a teasing tone starting the car.

   ANJALI just glared him..and asked" How much should I pay you? ".

   VIKRAM  said, " I will get it totally later.. anyway, you are gonna get this cab ride often, right ?? "

   " Ya... As if we are RIDING PARTNER." ANJALI mocked

   " RIDING PARRNER.. that too sounds good. I love give and take . Now I am giving you a ride in the car when are you planning to give me one. "   VIKRAM said.

     " I don't have a car," ANJALI said, irritated.

      " I am not asking for a car ride, though. " VIKRAM Dragged with a wink

        ANJALI head immediately snapped towards VIKRAM.

         She slowly decoded his words and gasped, and her pupils dilated... " Chai ... VIKRAM . " she shouted, closing her ears and shaking her head.

         " What I asked for a scooty ride . You have scooty, right ? " he asked like a gentle man.

          " Scooty ride. Ya, right. Thank god, " ANJALI sighed.

           " Ya ,what ride you... Ohh !!! ANJALI, you are dirty minded. You were thinking of the ride in bed, " VIKRAM teased.

            " Shut up.. shut. " she beat him on his mouth.

After some minutes      

   " Vikram seriously Did you get your head hit somewhere ??? The VIKRAM I know would have thrown a tantrum when I left 200 in his pocket... he would never pick me or drop me even  if the world started to spin in the opposite direction. " ANJALI asked.

   " No.. I am normal... completely fine.  " VIKRAM said blankly as his heart also found it weird to not get angry over ANJALI for her behavior despite coming back to her again and again like a lost puppy.

    " ya.. abnormally NORMAL, " ANJALI said with the same blank tone.

   " ya abnormal. No one in this city would leave a 200 rupee in my coat as a fee, and no one dared to mock me like you. What are you?? Why are you so naive? " VIKRAM asked.

    ANJALI did not speck further.

     " You are giving me an urge to protect you from the world as well from me," VIKRAM muttered under his breath .

      " No one needs to protect me . I can take care and protect myself . I was challenged to make you regret remember. " ANJALI snapped

      " Let's see that too," VIKRAM challenged.

   the ride was just silent then. VIKRAM on entering into their street asked  " What were you thinking ?"

   " Nothing just on the plan. How to make you regret this? " ANJALI said.

   VIKRAM chuckled and said, " ALL THE BEST MADAM.."

   " THANK YOU, and thanks for the ride," Saying ANJALI got down from the car.

   " Are you gonna play with me.. let's see, " VIKRAM said himself, looking at the walking away ANJALI .

      Everyone completed their dinner and retired to their room.

   Around 2.00 p.m., ANJALI quietly sneaked out of the room, and she went to the garden.

    Around 3.00, she came back to the room .