DIVORCE...???

Maya started her drama "AN.. ANJALI..I am your friend .do you think I will do something to seperate you both. When coming to the car, your face was dull on that day, so I checked it.. I got shocked to know it.I don't know how to stop you, so I informed VIKRAM. I don't have any bad intentions, believe me.. I am sorry I should have called you in the first place, but I didn't, Sorry"  MAYA said in a broken voice which irritated ANJALI and made vikram to pity her.

   Knowing the further talk with maya is just a waste of time ANJALI left saying " good night have a good sleep "

   Vikram came near MAYA and patted her shoulder. " Maya...don't cry. Don't feel bad . Its Ok"

   " No ...I did not think ANJALI will talk to me this way.It hurts. " MAYA said crying badly .

   " Ya... she is always like this. But it's better than being good to you with keeping things to herself. " VIKRAM said so as to pacify MAYA and standing by Anjali.

     His mind sounded " Atleast she is talking to you right?? Unlike me " He sighed and shaked his mind scolding himself with the words " It never bothered . If she talks or not who cares. "

  Maya quick enough to grab that VIKRAM is not affected by the compliant she made about ANJALI so she changed the game.

   " Ya its better ( wiping the tears ) ... VIKRAM Mama I will try to keep my distance with you. " Maya told moving from there.

   " why..?? " VIKRAM asked quicky.

   " Because... have the feeling that ANJALI is doubting you and me. Its better to keep distance. You can't understand mama ... its girl thing." saying Maya throwed the next bomb over and left.

   VIKRAM stood there and thought a while ...he hates trust issues.

    Actually, MAYA thought this would create a drift between them, but actually, it is gonna throw the sticky notes into dust bin tonight. This is unknown to her.

   VIKRAM retired back to his room and announced " ANJALI ...I need to talk. "

   Anjali went to take the sticky notes he caught her hand and pulled her which made her clash over him.

   She struggled in his hold as he locked both her hands to her back. While she is in face with his chest in promity.

    "Answer with your damn mouth. " he shouted making her started.

     she stood silent and waited for him to proceed.

   He asked in a stern voice.." do you doubt me...do you think I have a affair wi.."

   Before he could complete the sentence with MAYA.. the answer came as quicky from ANJALI

   " NO... " 

   The NO is not only quick but more a confident one on looking to his eyes showing the trust over him.

    Though VIKRAM was satisfied with her answer but he questioned " I didn't complete  the question ANJALI.. " with a smik

    " Is there a need ?? didn't you say affair .." she asked with the same smirk

       He slowly released her hands from hold.

     She rubbing her hands taking a step back said  " I trust till this moment the only girl who you had been with is me " a smile formed in his lip . he took a step towards her. but  the smile disappeared and he stoped in steps  immediately hearing ANJALI saying " that too just a night stand because of a some drug..seduce " .