BROKEN INSIDE...

VIKRAM dressed up all in black and walked to a garage where ESHWAR stood along with DHANUSH .

      " How Is the security...  ? " VIKRAM asked.

    " It's tight...  VIKRAM . " Dhanush assured.

     " How is he..?" VIKRAM asked..

     " All fine and conscious. " DOCTOR asked.

     Elango has got two shots, one at his hand and other on his leg. The guards took the half death ELANGO to the yard and treated as they knew only their boss would kill the one with his own hands.

     VIKRAM  arranged for a doctor for treating  ELANGO 24 hours as he is gonna bring hell to him. He arranged necessary blood , equipment to walk him to death, and bring back to life till he is satisfied.

     " GOOD morning, ELANGO.. welcome back. " VIKRAM said.

      ELANGO looked confused and asked, " You came here ... when was her ritual. " laughing

       VIKRAM immediately kicked him off with the chair he was tied to . He looked at the blades on the instrument tray. He took a one and stabbed it on his thigh... he screamed still While VIKRAM dragged it down, piercing his skin.

      He is a devil... devil who is gonna kill ELANGO in the worst way.

      " Treat him... " VIKRAM ordered the  doctor.

      When the doctor is to gaive anasthetia ... VIKRAM said, " No.. I want to hear his scream.. Cries. "

      VIKRAM sat there while the doctor treated ELANGO without Anasthetia....

      VIKRAM heard his screams... cries which are giving him satisfaction... This VIKRAM sent chill to the spines of DHANUSH and ESHWAR, too...

      VIKRAM went to ELANGO after doctor treated him . " She will be fine... ELANGO... but you are not going to be... which hand stabbed her??. " VIKRAM asked with a blade.

      When ELANGO  shaked his head vigourously saying No...

     "  Then...  I have no option than shotting two " saying VIKRAM  took his gun and inserted bullet onto both hands.

      ELANGO screamed....

     "  DOCTOR treat this too... " VIKRAM said, and the doctor nodded with sweats.

     VIKRAM saw blood on his hands ... " Ohhh... blood ... you know how it felt seeing my ANJALI blood on my hand... It pained like dying. " saying Pointed the gun on ELANGO head.

    When everyone thought he would shoot,...VIKRAM lowered slowly with a smirk..

    " You touched my queen ELANGO... Mine... so your death will be not once... every now and  then... till God shows mercy on you... I will be back after evening. Make sure to tell me the WELL WISHERS who helped you to get there . I will get them as your mates here soon. " VIKRAM said and walked out, throwing the gun over to  His guards.

       Then VIKRAM went to the hospital. 

      VIKRAM sat on the outside as ANJALI was there in the ICU for monitoring.

      AKSHARA and NALINI went to the temple with AKSHARA mom.

      PRIYA sat on a chair with tears strikes cheeks. All   their Friends and family are just waiting for her.