IT'S MISTAKE

" ANJALI " called KARTHICK , the business rivals of VIKRAM, as well as the college senior of ANJALI, who had a huge crush to be clear love on ANJALI

" Why are you here ? " KARTHICK Asked coming to ANJALI .

ANJALI did not answer he looked upon the inspector. The inspector explained the issue.

" It's impossible. She would never do it . " KARTHICK said and asked," Did VIKRAM know about your arrest? " KARTHICK asked.

" May be or may not," ANJALI muttered, thinking what VIKRAM would think of her after this incident . The little Ray of hope that was blooming over the past days disappeared in a matter of seconds.

" Fuck.. " Muttered KARTHICK and begin to dial for his legal advisor .

KARTHICK did not permit the Inspector to lock ANJALI in lock up. She was seated in a bench lost in thoughts.

In 5 mins VIKRAM entered the station and he saw ANJALI seated on a bench.

He walked to her and lifting her chin asked " Are you OK ?? Did anyone hurt you ? " in concern but ANJALI was nowhere near the state of OK.

   " She is fine . " KARTHICK said instead.

" Why are you here ? " VIKRAM asked, shooting glare at KARTHICK.

" I was here for my own business, but now for her . " KARTHICK said, pointing ANAJLI.

" If so you can leave , I can take better care of her. " VIKRAM announced.

" OK, where is your legal advisor?" KARTHICK asked and added, " If you can take care of her in a better way. Get bail and take her from here, and then I will leave. " KARTHICK hissed.

VIKRAM called for RAM, but before RAM could even attend the call, the legal advisor of KARTHICK came with a bail.

   VIKRAM refused the bail and shouted he can manage and get her out.

    " Vikram , This site not the time for our fights or ego. We must get her out of here soon. " KARTHICK stated.

       VIKRAM looked at ANJALI who did not bother on there argument staying still.

      Finally he agreed for ANJALI sake.

     As ANJALI , VIKRAM and KARTHICK walked out of the station.

      KARTHICK landed a document on ANJALI hand. " This has the information of the one who filled the complaint against you . "

ANJALI heart peaked its speed . She was sure the one inside this file would not be MAYA but someone she trusted .

She held the file tight in her fist and looked at KARTHICK .

KARTHICK lifted his hand to touch ANJALI, but his hand stopped in the air . As he says, the partition filled in red.

    VIKRAM could see pain  in KARTHICK eyes.

   " Take care. " saying he walked back with a sad smile.

VIKRAM got the file and gave a view. He took ANJALI to the front seat and began to drive.

His car stopped in a garage after 30 mins as she got down in confusion . VIKRAM told her to wait for a few mins.

   A car entered the garage, and a few guards getting down pulled a girl in her early 20s who was yelling to leave her.

As the girl saw ANJALI , she pleaded, " ANJALI , I complained as someone asked me to do so. I had no way , I was in need of money for my mother emergency surgery. They asked me to file this complaint in return for money via call, so I did .Please forgive me. Please. I know you are capable of coming out of this complaint with your husband's influence. "