CHARACTERS

VIKRAM

      VIKRAM is a workaholic and a short tempered man

VIKRAM is a workaholic and a short tempered man. Quick to judge others and much quicker in hurting others.

He has power , money , look , pride , fame ,Name , family what not ... yet he lacked in love.

" It's a fools play tool " This is will be his words even in sleep when you ask about love.

And if you ask about his marriage he would say " This is just a deal ... 'a deal of marriage ' . The nuptial chain I am gonna tie is just a sign . I will never accept the marriage nor the girl with my heart. I can't oppose this marriage but neither gonna accept it. " but changes are permanent....

Words will have the power to kill ,
If it comes from his mouth ... Ya it would be that harsh but more than killing her with just words he killed her with his own hand.

When she get a chance to live back will they end up together or will tear apart.

ANJALI .

        You may know ANJALI means Peace but she never had in life so far

She was beauty in and out yet failed to be cherished by anyone in her life.

When she died she did not hold grudge on anyone but she learned how her life got crushed in the hands of a devil.

When she got back to life she was unsure of the future but she was sure of one thing she will never be the same fool.

A fool in love with the one who had hated her till death and even after it.

The little light heart of hers has been broken to a extent that even piercing it will knife will also make her smile.

Now in this life ... will she be cherished...? Loved...? Or killed ???

'You will kill me in your own hands. Instead just kill me today itself VIKRAM.' She regretted not death but a life where she was fooled by people , hated by her love .

Her wishes are not big just " God,
I

thank u for this life... I don't know what you have in store for me...I am not gonna ask a peaceful life because I know I will not get it. I want a peaceful death may be in the arms of my love...confessing my love. I need people to cry for me. A death that can be painful for the body but my heart must smile since I lived a worth life till the moment. I Feel my love may deserve a sad ending than the Bad ending I got in my previous life where no one cared for me. " this is she simple and naive.

MAYA .

    EVIL

EVIL ... DEVIL.... these words would be easier to address her Than by her name.

She is monster in human form . She had blood on her creeses and sins over her head .

Destroyed fate on many just to make her own fate.

She loves VIKRAM ... will go any extent to make him hers extent means even bend the hell.

...............

More than describing the other characters her for name sake join the story and fall in love with each.

Let's begin 2024 with my most loved work first. Happy new year to all.
Today evening I will re- release the first chapter.

Many of you would have already completed the story once or I am not sure of the number .

Can we start again... with only a few changes as you have asked for.