HER...

ANJALI was too stubborn and not ready to apologize. 

     The press were fuming in Anger and shouting non sense

     ANJALI  shouted " enough.."

     "MAM...YOU WERE IN NO PLACE TO SHOUT .YOU HUMILATED US. YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POWER OF PRESS." A reporter shouted..

   ANJALI furrowed her eyes and asked, " I don't know the power of press ?? Nice joke, sir . I know it well. That's why I am still standing here . If I go without answering your question ...the flash news will be " Mrs.ANJALI was completely upset with her husband affair and she was not ready to answer any question ...are they gonna divorce .?how ANJALI gonna take this issue ? will she forgive and forget... ? What happened to PRIYA  ... To know about this please stay tuned with our so and so channel . " . " saying ANJALI breathed heavily.

   She continued, " Ooo God... how you guys are taking non-stop .you deserve applause. You are really powerful, but I have a question: Do you all really have a HEART and a little humanity. "

   WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAM...??? Asked a reporter.

   " No... I really doubt it.when you take the camera and Mike, will you lock your HUMANITY somewhere else. I really want to know it..??? " ANJALI asked in a determined voice with curiousity.

    " MAM ... U WERE IN FRONT OF CAMERA WHATEVER YOU TALK WILL BE TELECASTED . YOU WERE IN LIVE IN FEW CHANNELS REMEMBER, " a reported warned ANJALI.

    ANJALI took a step forward to the mike  and camera  and said, " I have no fear.  I am in sound mind, and I say that none of you have HUMANITY... HUMANITY.. not at least a percent forsure  .you all were just wolfs searching for a NEWS. humanity, that is what the quality to be a human...  if you had humanity you would have stopped the little poor girl, PRIYA, from cutting her wrist. If you really had heart, at least a little... You would have taken her to the hospital . But what..what... you guys were doing ...?? Ahh... you were telecastung it live and waiting for her to cut her THROAT. " By now, her eyes are wet.

    While saying this, her voice was
her eyes were fuming red. anyone who watched this would get goosebumps.

   Anjali quickly wiped her tears and loudly said " In my eyes, you were not  humans.. you were all just an animal looking for a pray ,which will give you NEWS . If you find a prey, you will never .ever. wait. to. kill it .brutally. with .questions. to. get. the.NEWS. Now I am just a prey .. a few moments earlier, PRIYA was... later, someone will. You will feed and leave, but your prey will have to suffer for her life till the death"

    "What were your questions to priya..??MAM DID YOU KILL YOUR FATHER... ?? MAM DID YOUR FATHER SOLD YOU... COMITTED SUCIDE.. ?? " asking ANJALI clapped her hands.

    " Wow... see how your brain is working on the death of a person . For you, it's just a death, but it's a loss for her ...loss..loss of the one and only person who meant the world to her. I have known PRIYA only for a short period of around 50 days. In this period... I learned that her dad is her world and the same goes for her dad. He takes care of her . she was his only hope to live. Her father trusted my husband over her protection and treated him like a son. He believed that he would protect PRIYA at any cost and never worried about her safety when she was with him. In short My husband have the responsibility of both father and a brother in the name of friendship. " ANJALI said proudly.