𝟎 「𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒」𝟎

𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳 & 𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖶 𝖮𝖥
𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑫𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬

𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳 & 𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖶 𝖮𝖥𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑫𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲
Valencia Kali

𝗔𝗴𝗲
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs-
21 Years Old
Aᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ-
Ancient

𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
5'6IN
167.64CM

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀
Ancient Alien

𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒-
The ability to create, shape, move, control, interact, manipulate plants, mainly used to kill plants as a fear tactic.

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆-
The ability to enter and manipulate the dreams of others, sometimes even able to enter or force others into daydreams.

𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄-
The ability to own a particularly strong bite, mainly because of their sharp fangs, strong jaw-muscles, and ability to restructure their jaw-structure.

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-
The ability to change ones eye color on command, varying from realistic colors (i.e. blue, green, brown) to fantastic colors (i.e. red or yellow).

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘-
The ability to possess immortality: an endless lifespan, as they can never age, and can survive nearly anything that is thrown at them; only one thing can kill them.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-
The ability to cause madness in a person or group of people or a group of people that have no mental illness, depending of the users will victims may go slightly loopy or lose total grip of reality becoming delusional, paranoid, catatonic or hostile.

𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘-
The ability to render oneself unseen by the naked eye, the user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed; some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋-
The ability to control the minds of others, including their thoughts, perceptions, memories, emotions, and personality.

𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘-
The ability to be immune to almost all forms of physical damage and harm regardless of its type or level of power, unable to feel physical pain, and is immune to bleeding or loss of limb.