𝟏 「 𝐇 𝐨 𝐥 𝐝 - 𝐘 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 - 𝐁 𝐫 𝐞 𝐚 𝐭 𝐡」 𝟏

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, Elena was in search of answered which led her to walk around the entire town looking for the one person she believes could give her a straight answer.

She was looking for Katherine, or rather Valencia since Katherine had been M.I.A since they attempted to kill her at the Masquerade Party.

"Are you sure you want to do this," Caroline suddenly voiced her worry as she turned towards Elena, but kept walking. "I mean how do you even know she'll be here?"

"Yes I'm sure, she's the only one who knows where Katherine is and Katherine's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus." Elena tried to defend her choices, still looking around them in hopes of seeing the scary woman someone.

Although her eyes only landed on Caroline, who still didn't like the plan Elena had chosen, they knew nothing about this woman.

Unlike Katherine who liked to play games with her victims, what was stopping the woman from killing both of them whenever she wanted?

"She's the only person who can help me." Elena spoke as she turned Caroline towards her, lightly placing her hand softly on Caroline's upper arm.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's friends with Katherine," Caroline said in defense of her own side, trying to get Elena to see how much of a bad idea this was. "what makes you think she'll tell you?"

Hearing Caroline's words, Elena huffed as she dropped her hand from her younger friend's shoulder after rolling her eyes.

"I can't just sit back and wait, Caroline," Elena huffed exasperatedly as she threw her hands up, her tone getting louder. "I have to know how dangerous he is."

At those words, Elena went to turn back forwards only for her to let out a light scream and jump back, to which Caroline did the same as she too saw what Elena saw.

Valencia was just standing there with a large menacing smile on her face, not more than 4 feet in front of the two young women.

"I heard from two little birdies that you two are looking for me," Valencia said not phased by the two jumpings and screaming at the sight of her, it made her giggle. "well here I am."

Regaining her bearing, Elena cleared her throat as she tried to stand up straight, despite her heart which was beating a mile a minute.

"I need your help." Elena said as she tried to look Valencia in her eyes, although she kept looking away and glancing around them.

"And what makes you think I won't rip you apart and eat your kidneys," Valencia asked with a deranged giggle, crossing her arms over her chest, and looking at the two as if they were idiots. "I mean it wouldn't be hard you are human after all."

"Because we're in public, you'd expose yourself to everyone." Elena said with full confidence, motioning around to the people that were out and about.

Although her words, caused Valencia to nearly topple over as she began laughing at the girl's audacious assumption.

"Oh that's hilarious," Valencia said as she finally straightened herself up, her hand laying lazily on her stomach. "I could grow three heads and no one would bat an eye at us, darling, I'm going to need more of an incentive than that."

"Elena." Caroline said wearily as she nudged Elena's shoulder, but the young human only took a step forwards and poked out her chest.

"I just need some information," Elena said as she tried her best to exclude confidence, although Valencia could hear that speedy heartbeat of hers. "about Klaus."

However that smile on Valencia's face was quick to fall, Katherine had mentioned Klaus Mikaelson, so many times in their decades together.

So hearing the name again, caused a multitude of memories to rush through Valencia's mind as she looked at the two young ones with a look of confusion and shock.

"Klaus, as in Klaus Mikaelson?" She asked confused and curiously, causing dread to fill Caroline, and hope to fill Elena.

Both of them were quick to realize that the mysterious supernatural woman knew something about Klaus, which is exactly what Elena wanted, and what Caroline didn't.

"This just got a bit more interesting, okay, I'll tell you what I know, but," Valencia said rubbing her hands together with an excited smile on her face as she paused her words, she was getting bored with nothing happening around the town. "you have to do something for me."

Hearing the woman wanting something for her information, Caroline was quick to shake her head as she moved to pull Elena away.

"Elena, this is a bad idea." Caroline whispered into Elena's ear, not taking her eyes off Valencia, before trying to pull her away.

"What is it?" Elena asked pulling away from Caroline, completely ignoring Caroline's attempt to pull her away from the strange woman.

Hearing Elena ready to go along with what Valencia wanted, the woman put on a sad frown on her face as she let out a soft sigh.

"I've been bored since Katherine left and I guess you're the closest knock-off I'm going to get," Valencia said as she twisted a bit where she stood before her expression suddenly went from sad to excited. "go shopping with me."

"What?" Caroline and Elena asked at the same time, neither expecting Valencia to ask the young girl to just go shopping.

"Just a small shopping trip, I'll fund it obviously," Valencia said with a shrug looking at the two with a nasty smirk on her face, she loved feasting on the fear that was coming off of them. "that's all I want."

"There's no way she's telling the truth, we can think of something else-" Caroline tried to undermine the woman's words, but she was quickly cut off by Elena.

"I'll do it." Elena said taking a step forwards, once again pulling herself away from Caroline and towards Valencia.

"Amazing, goodbye Caroline, I'll bring her back in one piece," Valencia said clapping her head once, before looking over at Caroline who she knew didn't want Elena going with her. "two tops."

With that Valencia pulled Elena over to her, throwing her arm around the girl's waist, getting ready to use her enhanced ability of speed.

"Hold your breath dear." Valencia gave the girl one warning as she got ready to run, it was always the fastest way to get anyone.

"Hold my breath, wh-" Elena attempted to ask with her eyebrows furrowed and a confused look on her face, but she was quickly cut off by Valencia as she began speeding away.