𝟎 「𝐓 𝐡 𝐞 - 𝐁 𝐞 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠」𝟏

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴇʀᴀ

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑/𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, Valencia Kali moved around in search of the last member of the Loser Club.

The game in question had been going on for a bit over 27 years, and it wasn't like she had started this game, in all honesty, the game had been started by the Losers.

Bill, Ben, Richie, Eddie, Mike, Stanley, and Beverly; had severely weakened her only friend, the only other person of her species that had fallen on this dumpster on the planet.

"Come on Beverly, I know you want to finish the game," Valencia said her voice holding a hint of laughter, as she stalked around the large room filled with toys for the woman. "I promise I'll play nicer with you than I was with your friends."

In all honesty, Val had wanted to hunt down the losers one by one, driving them to paranoia before she finally picked them off, and sent a picture of their mangled corpse to their other friends and family.

Yet those plans had quickly been scrapped, thanks to Roman who had been very persuasive with his methods of keeping her around to nurse him back to health, but finally, after 27 Years, she finally had the chance, to kill them all in the most twisted of ways.

CLANG!

Something fell, causing Valencia to swiftly turn her head towards whatever fell, her eyes landed on a small can, rolling from behind Roman's gigantic pile of toys and trinkets.

"Bevy, is that you?" She asked smirking as she shifted her voice into Ben Hanscom, he sounded scared and panting as if he had run a mile or two.

Although she had already gotten rid of Ben hours ago, after finally getting the Losers back into the house they had no clue what was waiting for them; the moment they stepped in she made it a maze.

After getting them separated she started with Ben by shifting into Beverly, but she had a large scratch over her abdomen that looked like it would be made by Roman.

So, for around 5 minutes of letting him drag her around in an attempt to save 'Beverly's' life, she made him stop telling him she wasn't going to last very long......boohoo.

The moment he realized she wasn't going to make it out of that, she had pulled him in for one final kiss, but then she stabbed him directly in his chest with her clawed hands; the look on his face when he realized she wasn't the real Beverly was hilarious.

"Please help me Bevy, she's gone now." She begged in his voice, as she crept her way around the pile, immediately seeing Beverly sitting in front of a Jack in The Box covering her ears.