𝟎 「 𝐆𝐨 」 𝟗

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄, Valencia sputtered for a moment, before her eyes landed back down on Lucy.

"I could have let you be knocked out by this bitch," Valencia said slightly offended as she kicked Lucy's side, before reaching down and grabbing the moonstone. "but I didn't."

Since Lucy was well dead, the spell she had placed on the stone was now completely gone, allowing Valencia to pick it up easily.

"And who are you?" Damon asked bringing the attention over to him as he took the initiative to ask the question all of the Save-Elena-Squad was thinking.

"Me," Valencia asked sarcastically pointing to herself, a smirk on her face as she jokingly held out her hand. "I'm a friend of Katherine's, how do you do?"

Rolling his eyes at her, Damon quickly sped towards her but Valencia only rolled her eyes and held up her hands.

The small action caused the man to stop in his tracks, frozen in his spot a few inches above the ground causing everyone else to look at him and her shocked.

"Woah there Damon," Val said teasingly as she looked at his frozen figure, the man not even able to move his smallest limb. "you wouldn't be trying to hurt me would you?"

"Wi-t-ch." He struggled to speak, but the word he managed to get out made Val roll her eyes once again at him.

It was like other than a witch or vampire, to these baby vampires, there weren't any other type of creature out there in their large world.

Quickly after rolling her eyes, Val could feel someone trying to do something to her head, although to her it only felt like being pricked in the head with a tiny needle.

Once again she held up her hand to Bonnie, but she decided not to throw the girl through the large window to her right.

No instead she created the illusion of her becoming someone the girl wouldn't be able to hurt, her grandmother.

"Grams." Bonnie said with a small whimper as she covered her mouth, she couldn't stop the tears that started to roll down her face, Grams looked like she had been rotting for days, but she was standing right there.

"Bitch-Witch is down." Val said teasingly before turning her attention back to Damon, only flicking her hand and sending the man into the bookshelf on the wall.

With that everyone just seemed to stare between her, Damon, and Bonnie, everyone confused and slightly fearful.

"Come on Val, we got what we came here for." Katherine said grabbing a hold of the girl's arm and pulling her to her side.

"Boo, you ruin my fun," Valencia said with a blank face, as she moved to the woman's side, although her words caused Katherine to roll her eyes. "You guys can clean this upright?"

With that, she quickly sped out of the room, her arm wrapped around Katherine speeding away with the woman in tow.

She was 50x faster than either of the baby vamps in the room, especially a vamp that's off human blood, but that didn't stop them.

Stefan and Damon immediately speeded out of the room leaving a slightly dazed Bonnie and a shocked Jeremy, both of which were not willing to clean the destroyed room or handle the other witch's body.

────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Valencia let go of Katherine, so the woman could stand up on the porch.

"Thank you, Val, you did good tonight." Katherine praised her friend as the two finally made it to Mrs. Flowers's porch.

"Your Welcome Kitty." Val said with a small smile as she handed the moonstone over to Katherine, but before the vampire could walk into the house Valencia moved in front of her.

Her quick movements caused Katherine to look at her confused, before she tried to go around her, to which Val only moved in front of her once again.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Katherine asked mildly agitated as rose one of her eyebrows and leaned back onto her back leg.

"You, Kitty, are not staying here." Valencia said simply as she held her hands together behind her back, Katherine only looked even more confused.

"What do you mean I'm not saying here?" She asked confused causing Val to roll her eyes and let out a small huff.

"Here, this town, this house," She said motioning around to everything around them, she already almost lost Roman, she wouldn't lose Katherine too. "you're going back to Derry with Roman."

"Like hell I am." Katherine exclaimed loudly, causing Val to only look at her blank-faced, she'd expected this reaction.

But what she was doing was for Katherine's good, she had this bad feeling that if Katherine stayed in this town, she might just die to those baby vampires, witches, and humans.

Although Katherine's loud exclamation had caused Mrs. Flowers who was probably watching tv to open the door and look at both of them concerned.

"Is everything alright out here?" Mrs. Flowers asked as she peeked her head out of the door, using her robe to cover her pajamas.

"Yes Mrs. Flowers everything's fine," Valencia told a small smile on her face as she looked at the elderly woman, before motioning for her to head back into the house. "you should head on to the bed, it's getting late."

"Alrighty dear." Mrs. Flowers agreed with a smile as she turned to go back into the house, with no hesitation at all.

"I'm not leaving." Was the first thing Katherine said, as Valencia turned back to her once Mrs. Flowers was in the house.

"You can either leave willingly or I can throw you back to Derry," Valencia threatened seriously and seeing the serious look on her face Katherine began to buckle. "you're choice."

"Ugh fine, I need a break any way." She groaned rolling her eyes as she uncrossed her arms.