𝟎 「𝐓 𝐡 𝐞 - 𝐏 𝐡 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 - 𝐂 𝐚 𝐥 𝐥 」𝟐

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

​​​​​

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆, causing her and Roman to simultaneously look over from eating Beverly's remains and at her pocket.

Quickly wiping the leftover blood from her mouth and hands on her jeans, before pulling her phone from her pocket; Roman already going back to eating Beverly's thigh.

"Hello." She said as she sat all the way down, holding the phone up against her ear waiting on the person on the other side of the phone to talk.

"Miss me, My Valentine?" The voice of the one and only Katherine Pierce, an old friend of both Roman and Valencia spoke through the phone causing Valencia to smirk.

"Mhmm, what do I owe the pleasure of my pretty little Kitten calling me?" Valencia asked seductively licking her lips, her, Roman, and Katherine had been fucking and friends for years.

"Well, I wanted you to know that I've finally talked to them, in person." Katherine said her words causing Valencia to sit up straighter, she knew Katherine had been keep tabs on the boys, but she had never showed herself.

"Them, as in hero hair and boy toy?" She asked shocked as she used to hand to motion to her hair, even though Katherine couldn't see her.

"Them two exactly," Katherine said nodding her head as she relayed the information, she had acquired while stalking them. "and get this they still live in their old, new, house."

"Interesting, going back to their routes." Valencia said raising her eyebrow for a moment, it was fascinating how Vampires always went back to where they were turned.

"Bonus point, their protecting my doppelganger." Katherine said a smirk growing on her face, as Val pulled the phone from her ear giving it a weird look before putting it back.

"Talk about keeping it in a family," Val said with a slight wince, before a smirk came over her face and she spoke out a teasing question. "is she as hot as you?"

"Valencia come on." Katherine said with a scoff of disgust, but her words only making Valencia chuckle happily.

Valencia took joy in making Katherine disgusted, around 40 years ago she actually kept a tally of how many times she could get the girl to scoff or hit her in disgust.

"What, it'd be like having a threesome with twins," Valencia said shrugging her shoulders as if having sex with twins is normal, before another smile grew on her and she said: "something I've done once or twice."

"Mhmm speaking of threesome, where is that very hot best-friend of yours?" Katherine asked biting her lip at the thought of Roman, the three of them had sex together plenty of times from threesomes to just one-on-one.

"Oh wow Kitten, you have me on the phone and yet you want to talk to him?" Valencia asked false shock written on her face, even she knew Roman was hotter than any normal man was.

"Can you blame me, remember when you slept with Mason?" Katherine asked rolling her eyes even though Val couldn't see her, but her words caused Roman to look over at Val.

Seeing him looking over, Val closing her eyes before rolling them, then pulling the phone from her ear and tilting her head from him.

"It was like 4 years ago," Val told him shaking her head, before putting the phone back to her ear and saying: "and it didn't count."

"How does that not count?" Katherine asked in confusion as her face scrunched up at Valencia's words, the woman not expecting something so outrageous.

"Because he is and was just your boy-toy, nothing serious." Val said rolling her eyes, a smile on her face since she knew Katherine rarely had feeling for anyone but herself -Stefan, Roman, and Valencia-.

"And I'm only Roman's Kitten, nothing serious." Katherine said copying Valencia's words, causing the girl to roll her eyes at the girl's words.

"I hate you, seriously," Valencia said in a deadpanned voice, causing both Katherine and Roman to laugh at her. "and you too, Ro."

"No, you don't," She countered in a sing-song voice, causing Val to roll her eyes and groan. "now come screw over the Salvatore Brothers with me, it's no fun without my main wife."

"Hmm, let me think about it," Val hummed lightly as she looked up with a thinking face, she did miss one of her only vampire friends. "yes."

"Good, I'm outside." Katherine said with a huge smile on her face as she pulled in front of Val and Roman's house, quickly putting the car in park.

"On our way up." Val said smirking as she hung up the phone, she thought she had sensed someone outside their house, but she chose not to take it into account at the time.

"That girl is something else." Roman said with a chuckle as he stood up, before walking over to Val holding her hand out for her.

He had finished off his half of Beverly during Val and Katherine's phone call; so, he took it upon himself to just listen to the conversation.

"Yes, she is," Val said lowly as she used his hand to pull herself up, moving closer looking him directly in his eyes. "isn't that the reason we keep her around."

"Not like you'd kill her even if you had to." Roman said just as lowly as his eyes drifted from her eyes to her lips, as he slowly stroked her arms.

"That's the thing Ro," She paused wrapping her arms up around his neck, before pulling his lips closer to hers. "I won't ever have to."

With that she closed the small space between their lips, kissing the man roughly as he reciprocated the kiss.

His arms wrapping tightly around her waist, before one trailed down to her ass gripping it tightly in his hands; god he loved the way her ass felt in his hands.