𝟎 「𝐓 𝐡 𝐞 - 𝐆 𝐨 𝐨 𝐝 𝐛 𝐲 𝐞 」 𝟑

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, Valencia and Roman's eyes immediately landed on Katherine who was standing their waiting on them.

"My Kitty." Valencia said in a sultry/happy tone as she walked into the living room, her eyes immediately landing on a smiling Katherine.

Fortunately, Roman and Valencia had moved Eddie's skewered body from their very expensive chandelier after Val had pushed him over while appearing as his overbearing wife.

"Cia!" Katherine squealed as well as she rushed towards Valencia, who spread her arms as the girl launched into them.

For a moment, the two of them hugged before they pulled away and Katherine's eyes immediately locked on Roman who was watching the two silently.

"Hello, Roman." She said flirtatiously as she walked around Valencia straight towards Roman, making Val roll her eyes at the two of them.

Although Val and Katherine had sex plenty of times -sometimes with Roman-, it still annoyed Val when Kat chose Roman over her.

"Kitten," Roman flirted back with a smirk, causing a blush to grow on Katherine's face, it had been a while since the two of them had seen each other. "how long will you be staying with us, Kitten?"

"Not too long, whenever Val finishes packing her things." She said simply as she trailed her fingers down his shirt, her words putting a small pout on his face.

"Alright, I'm going to leave before I get dragged into another threesome." Val said with a smirk, causing the two of them to turn towards her a smirk on both of their faces as well.

"Come on Val, what's the rush?" Roman said as he turned Katherine towards Val, before pulling her flush against his chest.

"You could have way more fun here with us, Cia." Katherine said as she tilted her head, Roman wasting no time as he leaned down and began kissing and biting on her neck.

Seeing the lustful look on Katherine's face, Val couldn't help but lick her lips before letting out a groan and rolling her eyes.

She knew that if she didn't leave now she wouldn't have any clothes to wear during her visit to Mystic Falls.

"Tempting," Val muttered looking away from the two, restraining herself from joining the two of them. "but I have a lot of shopping to do."

With that she turned away walking closer to the door, fortunately, Katherine had left her keys in the bowl by the door like she always did whenever she visited.

"Suit yourself." Roman sang teasingly from behind her, causing Val to roll her eyes as she continued out of the door leaving the two alone together.

"Coming, Kitten?" Roman said as he stepped back away from her, watching her turn away as he held his hand at for her.

There was no hiding the lust in his eyes as he looked down at her, the same lust burning in Katherine's eyes as well.

"Yes Sir." Katherine said as she put her hands in his obediently, letting him lead her up to his bedroom which she had been in hundreds of times.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Valencia took a small breathe as she opened the front door of her home, the girl preparing herself to see Roman and Katherine doing the deed.

"I'm back." Valencia said as she walked into the house, her voice monotone as she knew that both of the other people in the room could hear her.

"We're in here." Katherine said from the living room, causing Val to look in the direction of her voice before she walked over to the living room.

As she walked in, she quickly noticed Roman sitting on the couch with Katherine laying there with her head on his lap, both of them reading two separate books.

"I see you two are getting cozy," She said as she stopped in front of them, smirking down as they looked up at her. "you ready to go?"

"Yeah let's hit the road." She said as she sat down her book, before leaning up to give Roman and kiss then standing up from the couch.

Without another word, she sped out of the house knowing the two of them would want to say a few words before they got on the road to Mystic Falls.

"It feels like you just got here yesterday and you're leaving already." Roman said as he stood up from his seat, leaving his book on the couch.

In all actuality, she had been with him for the last 27 years nursing him back to health after what the Loser's club did.

Unknown to any of the people that know of their existence, they don't go through the 27-year sleep just on occasion, only hurting them critically could put them in the deep sleep.

Other than that, they'd be awake throughout the years, but to keep the facade up the two would move away for 27 years then come back to terrorize small towns once again.

"I'll be back before you know it." Val said giving the man a sad smile, it was always hard when the two separated.

"Promise?" He asked opening his arms with a large smile on his face, ready to pull the girl into his arms.

"Promise," She said with a large smile as she moved into his arms, the two wrapping their arms tightly around each other. "I'll see you soon Ro."

In their earlier years, the two had made a promise to never say 'Goodbye' to each other, although neither of them could ever really die it was still something that didn't like to do.

"See you soon, my little jester." He said with a smirk as he pulled back holding her at arms link to see her face.

Roman got the tendency to call her that over a thousand years ago when she first shifted into his signature clown appearance -obviously she tweaked the look a bit-.

She had brought them home a4 different kids to feed on and one odd man with an even odder kink......it was a very strange day for them.

"If you need me, for anything I'll be there." He said sadly as she paused her hand just making contact with the door.

"Just like back in 1270." She laughed thinking back to the incident that was brought up often.

Valencia had been stalked by some rando vampire, said vampire had gotten the drop on her and tried to drain her.

The second its teeth touched her neck, Roman had appeared ripping the vampire off of her and killing him slowly.

"Exactly." He said a smirk/smile replacing his saddened face, and a smile on hers, with one last faint glance back at him, she walked out the door.