𝟏 「 𝐅 𝐞 𝐚 𝐫 - 𝐌 𝐞 」 𝟎

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋, Valencia swirling around a neat Paloma whilst throwing a few seductive looks at the other men that loomed around the bar.

The woman noticed, yet did not seem to care, Damon Salvatore storming into the bar, the man immediately walking towards her the moment he saw her at the bar.

"Well if it isn't the bitch's best friend." Damon spoke teasingly as he leaned against the bar right beside her, quickly plucking the grapefruit garnish off of her drink before eating the end of it.

"Hello to you Damon, how've you been since I flicked you into a shelf?" Valencia spoke with a smirk as she turned her seat towards him, the woman not bothered by his words or sarcasm.

Hearing her answer, Damon only looked at her for a moment before a small smirk came over his face, the man deciding to just sit down in the seat right behind him.

"Cute, who are you?" Damon spoke simply as he sat down, the man leaning close to her with that oh-so-familiar Salvatore smirk.

"Do you think you deserve to know that information Damon," She spoke through her giggles, laughing as if he had said the funniest thing in the world. "knowing someone's name gives you so much power?"

"So what are we supposed to call you then?" He spoke like a smart-ass, causing the girl to just look at him with her siren-like eyes and seductive smirk.

"I'll tell you one of these days," She said shrugging her shoulders, before leaning in closer and finishing her word in a lighter tone. "when you earn it."

"You know," He spoke as he brought his hand to her curly hair that she had put in an Afro, before moving his hand down to her shoulder and upper arm. "I could always just beat it out of you."

Valencia only turned towards him her eyes widened with amusement, the girl wondering if she had thrown him a bit too hard, that maybe somehow she had unscrewed his head a bit.

"If you think you could beat me, Damon, you either underestimate me or overestimate yourself." She spoke before turning back towards her drink, lifting the glass and taking a small sip.

"Alright I'll give you that one, witchy-" Damon spoke shrugging his shoulders, but his words were quickly cut off by Valencia whose head whipped towards him quickly.

"Not a witch," She spoke lowly, all the amusement that once was on her face long gone, causing Damon to raise an eyebrow questioningly. "being called a witch is very insulting."

"Whatever, where is she?" Damon spoke ignoring the woman's slight outburst, going back to the reason why he walked over the moment he saw her.

"I make people disappear on the daily Damon, you're going to have to be more specific." Valencia spoke smoothly with a smirk on her face, before taking another sip of her drink.

"Elena, you and The Queen of Hell took her last night after pulling your disappearing act." He spoke simply with a roll of his eyes, the man not buying her innocent act; something that Katherine had pulled many times.

Hearing his words, Valencia couldn't help but turn towards him with an invested look on her face, the woman putting two-and-two together the moment he finished speaking.

"So your brother's lover disappears and you get so protective," She broke down everything as if she were talking to a child, her smirk growing larger as she spoke. "I sense a problem."