II

"gasp* Sirius, Stefan said a bad language word,"

Two

✰✰✰✰

ALL THE MARAUDERS and children along with Aries, uncle Silas' family, Hermione, and Weasley's family are at the leaky cauldron.

The parents are talking about random stuff while we kids are well doing whatever kids do. I was sitting on the couch just reading trying not to be annoyed by the same story that Ron keeps telling us.

"Hermione, your cat is chasing Ron's rat again" Dylan yelled from the table

"WHAT!!" yelled Ron from right beside me getting off the couch to get his rat.

I could hear both Ron and Hermione fighting like an old married couple. I was going back to reading but then I felt someone behind me. I looked up from my book to see Dylan and the twins behind me.

"'Ello gorgeous," said the Weasley twins.
"'Ello boys," I said to them, and not gonna lie those twins did get hotter over the summer.

"Are you actually reading?" Dylan asked.
"Well I was but then I got interrupted by Tweedledum, Tweedledumer, and the idiot I call a brother," I said to them, Ron and Hermione's yelling got louder by the second. We all turned to look at them before I said to the boys next to me.

"I bet you three 10 galleons that they are going to end up together by the seventh year."

"Deal." the boys said.
"Why seventh year?" George asked.

"Well because they are both going to lie to themselves that they don't like each other and Ron's stupid so it's going to take him a long time to finally admit that he loves her," Ophelia answered them as she was coming up to us with a bag of candy. I agreed with her that they both will be too stubborn to admit that they love each other unless they are facing a tragic event where they both might die.

"And when are you going to admit your feelings for me, huh princesses?" said Fred with a smirk as I leaned closer to him and grabbed him by the shirt like I was going to kiss him but quickly swerved to where my lips were near his ear.

"Never pretty boy" I whispered as I got up and patted his shoulder and went to the married couple to get them to stop fighting.

"So you think I'm pretty" I heard Fred say from behind I shook my head and let out a little chuckle. "I know you're smiling" I heard Fred say. I went back quickly and I took candy from Lia and ran.

"Hey!!" she yelled, coming to chase me. We both ran around laughing like little kids until she tackled me. I shoved the candy in my mouth.