IX

"Well that part wouldn't be a problem if you had just wrapped it up"

Nine

✰✰✰✰

Today was the day of our first match of the year. Wood has had us practicing day and night to prepare. We all walked out of the locker room and onto the field as applause from the Gryffindor stands increased. Harry looked over at Nova.

"Ready for the match?"  She grinned

"Born ready" with that we all mounted our brooms and headed into the air. The wind and rain made it hard to see and keep control of our brooms but we managed. Nova got the quaffle and passed the Hufflepuff keeper multiple times so even if I didn't catch the snitch we had a pretty good chance of winning. Then the Hufflepuff Seeker, Cedric Diggory, flies after the snitch. Harry followed after him quickly.

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" the stands cheered. When Nova flies up she sees a cloud in the shape of the grim.

"That can't be good," she mutters, she continues to try and shoots the quaffle into one of the goals. After a while, the Cedric seeker falls past some players. It looks like he got struck by lightning. Nova looks down but then continues to play.

A dementor flies right in front of Harry. I try to make my way towards him, but I'm stopped too. The rain droplets are freezing on my skin, and I can't control my shivers.  The dementor starts its sucking motions, and everything starts fading around me. The woman screams again and I look over and see my brother fall off of his broom. Then I do as well.  My vision completely fades to black as I get closer and closer to the pitch. The last thing I hear is Dumbledore's loud voice.  "Arresto Momentum!"

✰✰✰✰

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron's voice.
"Peaky? What do you expect? They fell over 100 feet."
"Yeah, Let's throw you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like." Said the Weasley twins.

"Probably a better sight than he normally does," said Dylan. Then look over to Harry.

"You got that right, Dyl."  We look around us and see we are in the hospital wing. The whole quidditch team is surrounding us.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asks us.
"Oh, brilliant." We both mutter, trying to sit up.

"You gave us a good scare there mate," Ron says.
"What happened?" Harry asks.
"Well, you fell off your broom."
"No, I meant the match. Who won?" Harry chimes in.

"The bumblebees won," said Nova, gaining an annoyed look from Norah and Dylan for calling them bumblebees.

"Cedric asked for a rematch but it was not used," said Aries.