VIII

"I mean, oh no she's gone

"I mean, oh no she's gone. Now we can't hear her wonderfully awful singing. better."

Eight

✰✰✰✰

"Honeydukes Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop," Ron states as we climb up the stairs to our common room.

"We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack. You both heard it's the most..." Hermione starts to tell us, but then Harry interrupts her.

"Haunted building in Britain. We know." He looked at Nova. Then Harry noticed the crowd by the entrance to our common room. Nova looked a little uncomfortable at the mention of the shrieking shack. She would go there during the full moon and her dad did the same back then when he was a kid at school which is how people thought the shack was haunted it was by the screaming her father did when we was transforming into a wolf.

"What's going on?" I ask.
"Probably Neville forgot the password again." Ron jokes.
"Hey," Neville says as Ron finishes his joke.

"Oh, you're there."

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!" Percy says, pushing his way through us all.
"Percey no one gives a shit," November said, she got hit on the arm by Hermione. As we come up to the front, we notice three huge claw marks on the Fat Lady painting. And she's nowhere to be found.
"Get back, all of you. No one is allowed to enter this dormitory until it's been searched."

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!" Neville exclaims.

"Well, at least we don't have to hear her awful singing again." Nova mumbles.
"It's not funny, Nova," Hermione tells her.

"I mean, oh no she's gone. Now we can't hear her wonderfully awful singing. better." Nova said sarcastically, giving Hermione a sarcastic smile.

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. Be quiet. Make way. The headmaster's here." Filch says, pushing students back. "Come on, move. You heard. Move!"  Dumbledore goes and examines the painting, feeling the claw marks, contemplating, and thinking.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there." Filch points to another painting. Dumbledore hurries towards it, and the four of us try to follow.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" He asks her.
"Eyes like the devil, she got, and a soul as dark as the name she took." She says, terrified.
"It's her, headmaster. The one they all talk about. She's here, somewhere in the castle! Lorelei Black!"