X

"That girl is gonna have a whole fucking zoo by the end of her years in Hogwarts"

Ten

✰✰✰✰

Nova went to The 3 Broomsticks with Ron and Hermione then split up from them to meet up with Theo and Pansy who she's gotten to like over time. It had been a while since they hung out. We walked to Dervish and Banges and looked around at all the magical equipment.

Theo put on a bulky women's scarf with black feathers on the ends along with a purple robe with black fur on the inside and a floppy hat to go with it and posed. Nova laughed as she took a picture of him. She never really went anywhere without her camera. It was from the muggle world but Remus enchanted it to be able to do cool things.
Nova did also start hanging with Draco a little more and as much as Nova didn't really like Draco she knew that he is just a boy that needs a little love in his life and that needs to leave his wretched father.

She showed the group of Slytherin the picture and they burst out laughing. The store manager shushed them as they exited the store.

"If you ever show that to anyone, I won't hesitate to try out the killing curse on you," he joked. Nova rolled her eyes.

"Of course not, this is perfect blackmail."

Draco was actually a good friend and he was really funny. Nova's pretty sure that this group and she are his only real friends.  He talked to her about how Crabbe and Goyle just fed off his power. It's sad but why else would he keep them around. And why are they here with Draco now?

"So Lupin finally decided to join the Slytherins." said Draco with a side smirk.
"No, I just wanted to see my other friends. Even though I do look good in green."

"Right, what happened to your hand Nova," Pansy said, taking a hold of her bandaged hand.
"Nothing was feeding some creators until I came across one that looked hurt, they were so I wrapped the leg up and I accidentally hurt it which caused it to bite me." Nova answers. 
"Classic SuperNova, always caring for animals. It's like you can feel their pain and know what they're saying. I feel like you're going to get yourself killed one day by a magical creature." said Blaize. The Slytherins came up with the nickname SuperNova. Whenever she did something awesome or helped some creature they called her that both Theo and Pansy came up with.

As they were walking to the honeydukes something must have caught Draco's eye. He smirked before heading somewhere with the rest following him.
"Where are we going?" Pansy asked.

"You may hate me for this Nova but I can't pass up the opportunity." Nova then spotted Ron and Hermione at the shrieking shack in front of them. She knew what he was about to do.