VII

"Yes, well that's something I'm not really good at"

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

✰✰✰✰

"Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school... that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor McGonagall starts to say to the group of third years.

"Shit," said Harry, causing the group to look at him and McGonagall to give him a stern look.

"What?" asked Aries.
"I forgot to get my slip signed," said Harry. Aries and Nova looked at each other then back at the boy with the lightning scar.
"We can stay with you." both girls said to the boy.

"No, it's fine, besides you both should go."
"Well I'm not allowed to go because of my mom," said Aries.
"Can't your parents sign it for me?" Harry asked November.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potters. Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." said McGonagall.

"I thought if Professor Lupin of June signed it, then I could..." He starts to say but trails off.

"They can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since they are neither, it would be inappropriate." She says sternly. Then her face lightens
"I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word."  Hermione and Ron give Harry a sad look.

"Forget about it, guys. See you later." Harry mumbles. They walk off with the rest of the third year. We trudge along with the castle, trying to think of something to pass our time.
"Why aren't you going?" Harry asked Nova. She thought for a moment before answering.
"I have something better to do. Plus I told the twins to get me something from honeydukes and gave them money for it. Well, you too have fun." Nova says, making her way to the forest.

"What do you think that we should do?" Harry asks Aries as she answered with a shrug.
"Well, there's no point in sulking," she says taking a deep breath.

"Why don't we get a head start on our homework? Or we can go see what Remus is up to?"
"I think I prefer the second choice," Harry mumbles and we set off to find their uncle.

✰✰✰✰

"Uncle moony, can I ask you something?" Harry says as the three of them walk along with the castle.
"You want to know why I stopped you from facing that boggart, yes?" Harry nods his head.

"I thought it'd be obvious. I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort."

"I did think of Voldemort at first. But then I remembered that night on the train... and the dementor."