III

"And I'm not Mr

"And I'm not Mr.Nott, I'm only Theo"

Three

✰✰✰✰

IT'S NOW SEPTEMBER 1st, the full moon was yesterday and it was kinda ruff for me and Norah. She got a nasty scar on her belly and I got my first scar on my face. It was similar to my dad's it started on the left side of my nose and ended at my right eyebrow, lucky I didn't hurt my eye.

I was in a compartment with my dad. His face was covered by his jacket. I was across from him with a small blanket covering my face. Yes, I brought a blanket to school. Do I care, no not really, at least I'll be sleeping comfortably. I also have a pillow hidden in my bag. I used a spell to fit a lot of things in my small bag.

"Who do you think they are?" I heard Ron's question.
"That's Remus and Nova," Hermione said.
"How do you know everything?"Ron asked her.
"How is it that she knows everything?" He asked us. I came out from my blanket somehow scaring Ron. I rolled my eyes and pointed up to my dad's suitcase.

"It's right there on his suitcase, Ronniekins. R.J. Lupin, dad's initials so that means that I'm here too. Honestly, don't you read?" I asked him. I looked at everyone and that's when I realized that Aries was here as well.

"Oh." He said, then glared at me.
"Don't call me Ronniekins." He said through gritted teeth.

"Ooooh~, so scary. Little ickle Ronniekins is threatening me. I bet you're still mad that you're not my favorite ginger." I said with a lot of sarcasm. Hermione laughed. Harry looked at my dad and asked us if we thought he was really asleep.

"Yeah he's asleep, don't worry. Why?" I asked.

"I gotta tell you something." He said. As Harry shut the compartment door, I looked at Hermione. She just shrugged, then Harry turned to us.
"Let me get this straight. Lorelei Black. Nova's aunt and Aries' mom escaped from Azkaban to come after you and Aries?" Ron asked.

"Yeah." Harry said.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they?" Hermione asked.
"I mean, everyone's looking for her."
"Sure," Ron said.
"Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before. . . And she's a murderous, racing lunatic." Ron said.
"Thanks, Ron," Harry said.

"Ok it makes sense why she would go after Aries I mean that's her daughter but why you?" asked Hermione.

"Arther thinks it's because she wants to kill me since Vold- You know who failed to." explained harry.

"Can we just stop talking about my mom ple-" Aries was cut off by the train suddenly the train was stopped.

I went to check to see other students doing the same. The train jolted, making me fly back on the seat and I sat on Harry's lap.