chapter six:)

Oliver Pov

__

I was busy cleaning the house when i got a call from Krishna. I got my phone out of my pocket and answered her call.

"Yeah?" i asked.

["Can you come to my place Ry is trembling bad"] she said wich made me panic.

"Yeah i'll be there in a sec" i said hanging up the call and running out of the café one of my co workers asked me where i'm going but i ignored them. I need to go and hugged Ry.

After 2 minutes of running i finally arrived at Krishna's apartment building i went inside the building and pressed the elevator button to the 10 floor. I arrived at the 10 floor and emmediately went out of the elevator.

I went to Krishna door and knocked until someone opened the door. There i saw Ry hold a cake and Krishna hold some balloons. And seb opening the door for me.

"Suprise" they all said.

"What is this for?" i asked them.

"Your birthday dummy" Seb said.

"You forgot it?" Ryl pouted.

"Yeah" i said.

"How cruel" Krishna said.

"Blow this" Ry handed me the cake.

"Happy birthday to you~" the three of them sang.

__

Me and Ryl are now in the balcony cuddling in this comfy day chair. We were talking about the things we usually never talked about. We were comfortable in each others arm.

She is the best birthday gift i could ever ask for. I was happy for the surprise special that she planned it. It was a just a small party with some friends and Dream our dog.

__

I woke up when i heard cute noises and saw Ry and Dream playing. They were two important girls in my life. I'm happy to see them playing happily and giggly.

I took a picture of them, i can't even believe we've been dating for 8 months. I'v been witnessed how she became the most loneliest girl on being the most happiest girl in the city.

I'm proud of her. She help herself and me to become a better person and to become the best version of herself. I adore her so much.

I hope one day that finger of herd would have a diamond ring that i brought. I really want to marry her.

Not now but maybe soon after i finish my school. I'm actually 4th year of college already,and one day i would be called 'Atty. Jacobs' i wanted to be a successful lawyer.

"Babe your awake, goodmorning" Ryl said with her soft voice and with her cute smile.

She and Dream jumped into me wich made me groan. But the two of us laughed and hugged each other. I got up to prepare food for my girlfriend and dog.

I cooked some chiken nuggets and maid salad for Ryl. I prepared dog food for Dream and her water.

I prepared our dining so we can eat our lunch.

"Ryl Noami and Dream, its time for lunch!" i called them both.

"Coming" i heard her sweet voice from the room.

I love her so much.

And i hope she won't find me cause i would be a danger to her.

I'm sorry of what i'm gonna tomorrow Ryl.

You know that i love you, and i always do.

________________

;)

a/n:what's gonna happened tomorrow?

instagram: vilxnzus
fb: Vianz Haha