chapter ten:)

Oliver's Pov

__

After i drop off Ryl i went straight to Krish and Seb's house to ask them about Rita. I went inside of their house and went to the kitchen where their usually in

"What brings you here brother?" Seb asked.

"Who is Rita?" i asked them, i'm really that straightforward.

"Ohh, don't ask me that ask her" Seb pointed at Krish.

"Okay shall you have a sit brother-in-law" she gave me an empty seat.

"Start" Seb said.

"Rita is the one who helped Ryl when she passed out at the sea side. She brought her to the hospital and take care of her. Rita feed Ryl and treated her like her own daughter. Rita take care of both Dream and Ryl" Krish explained.

"Now you know, get out of my house" Seb pushed me out of the door.

This punk i'll his ass one day. I went inside my car and drove off i'm planning to go visist Ryl tomorrow. But i'll just say that i'm gonna get the puppy.

__

I just woke up and went straight to my closet and pick an outfit. I just wore a plain white shirt and shorts. I'm just gonna get the puppy but i'll try staying there.

So i can take care of her, she was sick so i really need to take care of her. I locked my penthouse and went to my private garage then drove my car off. I went to the café i where i use to work and first saw her there. I wanted to buy us breakfast incase she hadn't eaten yet.

I went inside and all eyes faced me, is it because i'm tall or handsome or thier just curious who enetered. I went straight to the counter and looked at the menu.

"Hello sir what would you like for today" a boy smiled at me.

"Hey there, uh two brownies and two morning buns pleas" i told him my order.

"What would you like for drinks" the boy ask me again.

"Uh the java chip and red velvet cake please" i smiled at him.

"Okay, name please" he ask for my name. This dude is so polite.

"Oliver" i said and went to a vacant table so i could sit there and wait.

While waiting i got my phone out of my pocket and went to check my instagram. I just viewed few story and saw Ryl's story. She captioned it 'wanting some birthday cake pops' so i waited impatiently because of her story.

"Oliver" the boy called me.

I went to the counter and ordered 4 birthday cake pops. After that i went inside my car and drove off. I arrived after 2 hours of driving she has two houses one in the city and one in the north side of NY she's always staying at the north house.

I rang on the bell and a guard asked for my name so i replied with my full name he let me in and as soon as i entered 3 puppies came running to me. I put the paper bag down on a dresser and played with them.

I heard Ryl sneeze so i went and looked for her. I asked the puppies where is there mommy so they led me to the dining area. She was sitting there with a comforter wrapped around her body.

She looked at me for a second then closed her eyes again. I went and sit next to her and put down the paper bag. She looked at the paper bag and looked at me with a asking face.

"Eat, then drink your medicine" i commanded.

"Whatever, what brings you here?" she asked.

"To see if your eating and breathing" i told her.

"What a jerk" she whispered.

I smiled at that but i emmediately bite my lips to stop myself from smiling. She looked at me them mouthed 'cute' aish no flirting.

"Let's eat" she said and sit properly.

I just nodded and we started eating. While eating the silence were louder than us munching our foods. Well she looked happy with the cakepops and her red velvet drink.

"Why did you sleep with Rheyan?" i got off guard by her question.

"Let me explain baby" i said.

"Don't call me that" she said.

"Oh sorry" i said.

"Now explain" she said.

"I didn't slept with her nor even touch her. We made a deal that i would broke up with you so i can enter college and law school" i told her that truth.

"Bullshit Oliver" she shouted.

"I'm sorry i was thinking of our future" i looked down defeated.

"I questioned my worth Oliver for your bullshit" she cried.

"I'm sorry" that's all i can say.

"I didn't try dating again cause i feel like i'm not worthy to be thier girlfriend and even worse i tried ending myself" she said in anger and sadness.

"I'm really sorry if i wasn't there, i tried quiting law school but it was a chance for us" i told her.

"Not for us for you! You only care about yourself!" she said while pointing at me and crying hard.

Tears started streaming down my eyes she looked really broken. And that was me who broke her. She deserves the world but all i can give her was a heart break.

"You! You only care for your fucking self. I don't know if i should believe you or not" she said. "I don't know if i'll forgive you or not" she cried harder.

"Please forgive me, i hated myself for entering that deal and leaving you and Dream" i tell her what i felt.

We just cried our ass out. I tried not to cry but it really hurted to see here broken and its all because of me.

"You need to rest, sorry for making you cry" i told her.

"Sorry for being harsh on you, but i forgive you" she said.

"Do we still have a chance?" i asked her.

_____________________

;)

a/n: is there still a chance?

instagram: vilxnzus