chapter twelve:)

Ryl Pov

After 4 years.

__

I was getting ready for the opening for our café. Me and Oliver decided to build our own café. I was picking an outfit. I just wore a beige slacks and matching beige top with a beige blazer.

Then i put a white heels and a white purse. I did my make-up and just put some accessories just to have that look. After getting ready i went to Nathan room he is my 3 year old baby.

I went to hid room and saw them and Oliver playing with the puppies. The puppies have grown up aswell. There mother must be proud. They all looked at me and i smiled at them.

"Let's go loves" i said.

"Yes we must go" Oliver said.

"Okay mommy and daddy" Nathan stand up put his arm up wich means he wants to be carried.

His a precious little man he has autism. But for me he's the perfect son i could ever ask for. I smiled seeing both of them giggling, they were the world to me. Special my dogs. Summer, Winter, and Spring.

We went downstairs and said goodbye to the maids and went to the garage to go to our new café. We drove off

__

HOME.

Family.

And Love.

The last word is.

Finally.

__

I got the record again for being the happiest woman in NY. I was happy with Oliver and Nathan by my side. They meant everything to me.

All i can say is i'm truly blessed for having them.

And the book ends, but our story well keep on going.

We have been through up's and downs.

And we achieved the greatest mile stones of our life.

Adios from the Jacobs<3

_________________

;)

a/n: adios!

Instagram:vilxnzus